digital media source / Return

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Do not buy from this seller. It's bad enough that amazon.com allows this seller to continue on their site. I returned an 8g extreme iv memory card in september 2009 for a full refund of $ 85. 83 and as of november 18, 2009, i have not rec'd my refund. If you have to return something to this seller, you will not be refunded so keep that in mind if you want to take a chance with this company. I may never buy from amazon again since they still allow this company on their site. This is the first time i have ever been ripped off by buying something on amazon.com.

Comments

• Ba
      9th of Aug, 2008
    digital media source - sony memory stick
    digital media source
    digitalmediasource.net

In the previous complaint I am complaining mainly about DIgital Media Source and not the Memory Stick.

• Sp
      1st of Jul, 2012
    digital media source - Shipping policy
    Digital Media Source
    New York

Digital Media Source completely lied on their shipping agreement and ripped me off to the tune of over 22 dollars for expedited shipping. I had a series of recordings starting on Thursday June 28 to Saturday June 30th. I ordered SDHC cards on June 21st and paid for the 2-3 day shipping option. On their site, they said the 2-3 day option will arrive within 3-5 business days. I am sitting here Sunday July 1st with no SD cards and two one sentence responses from the company basically saying "sorry, but thats not our problem" and "we will contact sales" (who I haven't heard anything from). I have contacted amazon and will keep contacting them and the seller until someone refunds my shipping or sends me a complete refund for the items that are no longer needed.

• Lo
      10th of Mar, 2014

I also have bad experience with delivery from Digital Media Source via Amazon. Have ordered and paid for a product. Digital Media delivered a cheaper product. Upon returning they will not returned the full amount. This even though it's Digital Media Source who have made mistakes. There is not a chance to make contact. Digital Media Source do not care if they cheat their customers, but they love the customers' money. Interest theft. watch out for your money - Digital Media Source does not give you anything for them. Only hassle and trouble. LR CPH