Digital Landing / never received Rebate
It looks like these guys are running a rebate scam.
I have subscribed to their Comcast Double Play Offer in July 2008 and sent the rebate forms with Comcast bills and confirmation copy in time but I have never received the promised Rebate of 200 Dollars until now. From reading similar complaints, it looks like I am not alone and this could be a pattern.
I have made 4 calls to their customer service and no rebate yet. On every call they will ask for all the details as if that was the first time you are calling, and they have no idea about your order. There is no ability to tell your rebate staus or where things are. They will simply tell you that somebody will call you. Looks like they are only interested in making you sign-up and don't care after that.
People should be aware of this risk when dealing with this company and it also poorly reflects on Comcast for letting such things happen in their name.
If folks from Digital Landing are reading this, my Confirmation Number is [protected].
More Digital Landing Complaints & Reviews
- Digital Landing - Scam and cheating! 
- Digital Landing - Helpful InformationAddressing The Amazon Gift Card Complaints 
- Acceller - Digital Landing - Failure to send $120 Amazon Gift Card 
- Digital Landing - Rebate Card 
- Digital Landing - Never received rebate. 
- Digital Landing - Did not honor Charter Bundle deal Amazon gift card! 
- digitallanding - not recieved my amazon gift card 
- Acceler-digitallanding - Gift Card Not Awarded 
- Acceller Digital Landing / Comcast - Never received rebate nor correspondance 
- Digital Landing - Fake Amazon.com