Digital Landing / never received Rebate

1 815 NW 57th Ave. Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (305) 265-0136

It looks like these guys are running a rebate scam.

I have subscribed to their Comcast Double Play Offer in July 2008 and sent the rebate forms with Comcast bills and confirmation copy in time but I have never received the promised Rebate of 200 Dollars until now. From reading similar complaints, it looks like I am not alone and this could be a pattern.

I have made 4 calls to their customer service and no rebate yet. On every call they will ask for all the details as if that was the first time you are calling, and they have no idea about your order. There is no ability to tell your rebate staus or where things are. They will simply tell you that somebody will call you. Looks like they are only interested in making you sign-up and don't care after that.

People should be aware of this risk when dealing with this company and it also poorly reflects on Comcast for letting such things happen in their name.

If folks from Digital Landing are reading this, my Confirmation Number is [protected].

Comments

• Mo
      18th of Feb, 2009

I had a very nice experience with Digital Landing.

After completing all the requirements and waiting for the period stated in the rebate form, I gave their customer service a call. I was given a case number and was told that a supervisor will get in touch with me in 24 hours.

Less than 24 hours I received a very professional email from Karina Alcone indicating that I met the requirements but they are out of the amazon gift card and should have them in few days. In less than 3 days I received another email with the 2 amazon gift cards ($100 ea). I already tried them and they work.

• Do
      1st of Apr, 2009

MOMO apparently works for this 'QUESTIONABLE' company. He places this one rebuttal everywhere... seemingly to stave off Floridians from seeking out and pitchforking this DIGITALANDING owner for theft.

• Re
      22nd of Jul, 2009

If you read thru the various complaints you will notice that the same "I had a very nice experience with Digital Landing." response is entered. My guess is a rep of Digital Landing is responsible for this. They should at least vary their text and not use the exact same response each time

• Za
      7th of Aug, 2009

I agree, and I am planning to file a class lawsuit against that crap company.
    Is there any one else affected by them?
    Please join us, writing to this forum.

• 2h
      4th of Jan, 2010

Also a victim of this scam! I plan to complain to my Attorney General (Illinois). I suggest you do the same. There must be thousands of us.

• Ac
      19th of Feb, 2010

Digital Landing Complaints - Never Received Rebate

If you have not received your rebate. Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com . There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. You may also contact us via e-mail at CSR@DigitalLanding.com. We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Sincerely,