Digital Landing / Did not honor Charter Bundle deal Amazon gift card!
I signed up for the Charter bundle, offered online with a $75 gift card. When I got my first bill, I printed out the e-mail to redeem my gift card, along with the original sign-up e-mail and provided a copy of my bill. That was five months ago. I have not heard ANYTHING from Digital Landings. I have e-mailed them, I have contacted them on their website and I even tracked them down on Facebook. These guys are nothing but a bunch of scam artists! We NEVER got that gift card, and yes, I was in the wrong for COUNTING on it to arrive before Christmas to help out in a tight pinch. Well thanks for destroying that!
More Digital Landing Complaints & Reviews
- Digital Landing - Scam and cheating! 
- Digital Landing - Helpful InformationAddressing The Amazon Gift Card Complaints 
- Acceller - Digital Landing - Failure to send $120 Amazon Gift Card 
- Digital Landing - Rebate Card 
- Digital Landing - Never received rebate. 
- digitallanding - not recieved my amazon gift card 
- Acceler-digitallanding - Gift Card Not Awarded 
- Acceller Digital Landing / Comcast - Never received rebate nor correspondance 
- Digital Landing - Fake Amazon.com 
- Acceller-digital Landing - rebate