Digital Landing / Did not honor Charter Bundle deal Amazon gift card!

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the Charter bundle, offered online with a $75 gift card. When I got my first bill, I printed out the e-mail to redeem my gift card, along with the original sign-up e-mail and provided a copy of my bill. That was five months ago. I have not heard ANYTHING from Digital Landings. I have e-mailed them, I have contacted them on their website and I even tracked them down on Facebook. These guys are nothing but a bunch of scam artists! We NEVER got that gift card, and yes, I was in the wrong for COUNTING on it to arrive before Christmas to help out in a tight pinch. Well thanks for destroying that!

Comments

• Am
      23rd of Dec, 2008
    Digital Landing - never received amazon giftcard
    Digital landing
    Greenwood
    Missouri

We ordered the double play offer from Digital Landing and sent in the rebate form along with copies of the first two months bills. This offer included a $200 amazon gift card and we have yet to receive it when our information was sent in during August. Our confirmation # is 299663738. I hope that someone from digital landing is still reading these complaints and will contact me to get this resolved. Thank you

Amanda

• Kr
      18th of Jul, 2009

I dont understand why the hell someone sue this stupid idiot and ###ing ###, making money with all the false promises ...

• He
      21st of Nov, 2012

Can someone PLEASE remove my complaint???? They followed through after a little more effort on my part. PLEASE, ignore my complaint! My advice, just keep trying until you find someone who is kind enough to move the process along.