Digital Landing / Never received rebate.

Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
We signed up for our Comcast service about 9 months ago and as requested, sent in copies of our bills, the rebate form, and all other requested info. We called about a month ago after never receiving our $200 Amazon.com gift card, and were told that they were backed up and we should receive it by November. November is now here and we have not received it. We called back and spoke to a new woman who stated that she had taken over the department involved with distributing the cards. She was horribly rude. She told us that plenty of people had been waiting a lot longer than us and that we will get our gift card when we get it. We then stated "so we may never get it?" and she responded that she could not answer that. Digital Landing is a scam as far as I can tell. Is there anyone that has received their gift card?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2008
I wrote the previous complaint but I would like to amend the part about it being a scam as that is a very bold accusation. I have yet to hear from anyone and I am frustrated, but I don't believe that the company is purposely "scamming" people. I will re-post when I have more information.
Ro
  14th of Nov, 2008
Just updating anyone interested. We have yet to receive our gift card after 9 months of waiting. We have reported them to the BBB.
  20th of Nov, 2008
A quick not to EVERYONE. We called Digital Landing AGAIN regarding our rebate and they gave us another date to expect our rebate by. They stated we SHOULD have the rebate by CHRISTMAS! As we stated in our previous note, we reported these people to the BBB. I'm not saying everyone should do that but I will tell you this. We received our $200 Amazon gift card within 3 days of our BBB complaint being sent to the company.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
Do
  1st of Apr, 2009
It's nice u finally got ur due 'rebate' but i'm still skeptical.
i was about to sign with this 'company' based mainly on the rebate offer... then i found the complaints... many complaints.
jgallow@acceller.com is the man claiming to fix things... he really should address these complaints here, and get them settled. Until then, i'm staying away.
Kr
  2nd of May, 2009
There are so many complaints against this company.I have also been waiting for my rebate for 9mths and it was only suppose to take 16 weeks at the max.What a rip off.
Po
  21st of Jun, 2009
We signed up for our Comcast service in December and, as requested, sent in copies of our bills, the rebate form, and all other requested info. We have called several times to check the status of our $200 Amazon.com gift card and have been told 'you are in the next batch'. We are now on week 22. The rebate form says 10-16. Next step: BBB and Attorney General's Office.
Acceller - Digital Landing is a horrible company and should be held accountable for misrepresentation!!!
Yn
  27th of Jan, 2010
I got the same problem too, where do you guy get the phone # for aceller to call?? Can I have it??
Thank You I hope we could all get our rebate back.
Po
  27th of Jan, 2010
Here is the contact information I have:

For customer service: •Your order status
•Rebate or special promotion status
ordersupport@acceller.com
Call: 1-800-478-6613

I finally received my rebate --- after months of complaining! Best of luck.

Digital Landing Logo Digital Landing