Digital Landing / Never received rebate.
We signed up for our Comcast service about 9 months ago and as requested, sent in copies of our bills, the rebate form, and all other requested info. We called about a month ago after never receiving our $200 Amazon.com gift card, and were told that they were backed up and we should receive it by November. November is now here and we have not received it. We called back and spoke to a new woman who stated that she had taken over the department involved with distributing the cards. She was horribly rude. She told us that plenty of people had been waiting a lot longer than us and that we will get our gift card when we get it. We then stated "so we may never get it?" and she responded that she could not answer that. Digital Landing is a scam as far as I can tell. Is there anyone that has received their gift card?
More Digital Landing Complaints & Reviews
- Digital Landing - Scam and cheating! 
- Digital Landing - Helpful InformationAddressing The Amazon Gift Card Complaints 
- Acceller - Digital Landing - Failure to send $120 Amazon Gift Card 
- Digital Landing - Rebate Card 
- Digital Landing - Comcast offers/ Amazon Rebate ripoff 
- Digital Landing - Did not honor Charter Bundle deal Amazon gift card! 
- digitallanding - not recieved my amazon gift card 
- Acceler-digitallanding - Gift Card Not Awarded 
- Acceller Digital Landing / Comcast - Never received rebate nor correspondance 
- Digital Landing - Fake Amazon.com