Digital LandingStatus of Comcast $150 Gift Card

I was told that I can apply for $150 gift card from Digital Landing after I got my home phone and internet connection from Comcast. No one from Digital Landing is updating me on what happened to that gift card application that I sent them. No one is picking up the customer care number 305.921.0816 to know the status of the application

Comments

• Ac

Digital Landing Complaints - Rebate Status

If you have not received your rebate. Please do not hesitate to contact us at www.activationcenter.com. There you can submit your concern and we will contact you in 1 business day. Our customer service number [protected] is being answered and if you leave a message we will get back to you. You may also contact us via e-mail at [protected]@DigitalLanding.com. We look forward toward resolving your concern.

Jul 28, 2010

When claiming your rebate you must submitted all documents asked for on the redemption form which usually is 2 months bills, e-mail confirmation and your redemption form. You have 120 days from the day you placed the order to submit your documents. Documents can be submitted via mail, e-mail or fax [protected].

Once we received your documents the rebate processing is 12 up to 16 weeks for processing. If you'd like to check on your status contact us at www.activationcenter.com or e-mail us directly [protected]@digitallanding.com. You can also call us directly at [protected].

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jul 28, 2010

I HAVE ALREADY MAILED ALL THE PAPERS TO YOUR ADDRESS.

Jul 28, 2010

Your documents were received and approved on 7/27/2010. The rebate processing is 12 to 16 weeks. As per our conversation today you can refer to the redemption form. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Nov 01, 2010

It has been more htan 14 to 16 weeks since I got this reply and my rebate has been approved long back. How long is it going to take to send me my gift card!!!

Nov 01, 2010

In reviewing your order status we find that your documents were submitted and approved on 7/27/2010. The rebate processing is 12 to 16 weeks meaning that you should received the gift card code via e-mail on or before 11/16/2010. When you call the [protected] and if there is no answer please leave a message.

Regards,

Nov 02, 2010

You guys respond ONLY when a complaint is lodged in this complaints board forum. The same situation happened when i submitted my documents in the month of July... Else you guys keep the money to yourself...!!

Jan 15, 2013

I feel I have been scam by comcast gift card. They get you to sign up but never complete the promise so called gift card. I honestly feel the pain of many people who fall in my category. The people who try harder are given the run around so why bother with are busy lives and tough economy this is perfect for this companies making millions out of us. Comcast shame on you. From a marine corps veteran who hates lies and the run arounds.