Digital Graphics Resources / Goods Charged But Not Recieved

1 102 E. Congress St.Savannah, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 912-236-6927

I ordered a Wacom Cintiq 21 in interactive drawing tablet on January 14th. The website said to allow 2 weeks for delivery. I recieved an e-mail from Julia in Customer Service saying that I needed to approve the order by signing an attached copy. I signed it, scanned it and returned it. In early Feb I inquired as to where it was and Julia turned ti over to Stefan who said he would have an answer for me the next day. I have'nt
heard from Stefan and I check again today and their website is down. They charged my credit card on January 16th so they have their (my) money. I would either like the money or the merchandise.

Comments

1st of Apr, 2009

I also had this problem.

I placed my order on January 5th 2009 at Digital Graphics Resource website. My credit card was charged on January 5, 2009 and posted to my credit card on January 7, 2009. I waited until January 27 where I had to initiate a call to the customer service department at Digital Graphics Resource and ask to have my money refunded. I then waited until February 13th to dispute the charge to my credit card through my bank. I now see that DGR has closed.

My bank has issued a credit to my cc for the charge from DGR. They also mailed me a letter stating “if it is found later that I am responsible for the charges they will recharge my card”. It is difficult to tell if I am free and clear of this charge. I will have to wait and see.

I had also contacted Wacom several times after not receiving my tablet and questioned there continued endorsement of DGR on there website. If they had acted quickly to my concerns it may have saved others from the same stress and sadness I had experienced.

A few other points...

My salesperson was Kelly. She was rude and combative on the phone. I had asked several times to speak with anyone from the billing department and was refused.

The receptionist refused to give me the name of any manager. She said she would forward my request to speak with a manager but I never received a call back from a manager.

At one point I was so insistant that I receive an email about my refund that Calvin from the Mail and Shipping department sent me a confirmation about my refund request.

Wacom was well aware of my complaints starting from January 27th 2009 but kept the endorsement of DGR on their site.

The last phone call I made to DGR I spoke to Kelly. While I was making valid points about why I should be able to speak directly to the billing department so I can confirm that my refund is being processed Kelly spoke loudly over me. Then she hung up on me.

I really hope your bank is able to get you a refund. Good luck.

Chris