Digital Graphics Resources / fraud

United States, Georgia, Savannah Review updated:
Digital Graphics Resources
many addresses in Savannag
I also paid for a Wacom tablet, that has yet to be delivered. My bank is looking into this notify them immediately. I have filed with BBB, and FTC. Found other business with same numbers, addresses as DGR...email is webmaster@legasse.com...name of David Legasse, President, found on yellow pages.

N  2nd of Mar, 2009 by
Yes, I have also been apparently duped by this company. Ordered a Wacom tablet...nothin. They certainly processed the transaction quickly. If anyone can share any help with similar issues, it would be appreciated. I'll do the same.
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I am also a victim of Digitalgraphicsresources.com, operated by Legasse, Inc. I've done several things. In addition to contacting my credit card bank in writing, I've filed a complaint, with supporting documentation, with the Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs. I also sent a demand letter to David Legasse, Registered Agent of Legasse, Inc. (according to the Secretary of State's Corporations Division). The delivery company contacted me yesterday to say that the business is closed and nobody is at the address in Savannah. I called the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District, in Georgia on March 3. They did a search on their nationwide database and as of that date neither Legasse nor Legasse, Inc. had filed for bankruptcy. I'm going to look into filing a complaint with the FTC - good idea.
N  7th of Mar, 2009 by
I've been doing business with this company for years including two recent orders. One was for a wacom tablet and another for a calibration device, which was ordered after the tablet. The calibration device came, but not the tablet. I knew in the past that they took a while to ship the tablets, but it only took a few days for the calibrator.

I think Legasse Inc is just a website developer and you probably won't get far with them.

Good luck to all
N  1st of Jun, 2011 by
Wow, I ordered a Wacom tablet from them and it took so long I must have sent them 20 letters back and forth in addition to several phone calls. I finally got my tablet, but from the look of it got lucky! They gave some song and dance about having a warehouse in Oregon that they had trouble communicating with to get the tablet sent to me. I figured they were one of those outfits who took several orders for the product and used the money to order in quantity to be able to provide savings to the customer and get sales. When I went back to see about pricing more products later one, they had vanished. Sorry to hear so many got burned by them.
N  1st of Jun, 2011 by
Looked up information I have on this business in case it might in some way help someone by going back into my email correspondence with:
Caroline Butler
Customer Service Manager
Web: www. DigitalGraphicsResources.com
Southeast Office:
102 East Congress Street
Savannah, GA 31401
Voice: 912-236-6927
Toll-Free (orders only) 1-866-26-IMAGE

The other address I have for them is:
Digital Graphic Resources.com
518 E. 45th St.
Savannah, GA 31405

On the box which I still have and was delivered from their Oregon warehouse is this address:
20049 SW 112th
Tualatin, OR 97062
503) 620-7977

Perhaps is this warehouse is still around they can shed light on where Lynn and David Legasse disappeared to. Lynn's name appears on my digital receipt from DGR.