Digital Graphics Resources / Bad service

My experience has been mixed. My first order was for a Canon iPF6100 printer, and I received it in a timely fashion for an excellent price. Three subsequent orders for ink tanks and paper have been disappointing. Nothing has shipped until I have complained after waiting 2 weeks. This last order had not shipped after 3 weeks, and I cancelled on 1-21-09. The company has still not issued a credit after charging my credit card on 1-2-09! I will not order from them again!

Ga

Comments

• Bo
      20th of Feb, 2009

I am currently having a similar problem with the company. I bought a Wacom graphics tablet from them on January 22nd and now it is February 20th, and i still don't even know if they have shipped the order. I have complained twice and can't even leave a message on their phone because their voicemail is full.

• Al
      20th of Feb, 2009

Also waiting on a WACOM tablet. Ordered Jan 15. They DID say it would take approx 2 weeks to ship, but I am now over a month. I received an email 2 weeks ago stating the order would ship the week of Feb 9 (most likely Feb 14th). Did it ship? I have no idea. Supposedly getting drop-shipped straight from WACOM (I called DGR and asked about this before I put my order in). So I knew it was going to take a while when I placed my order. Just not quite this long. For all I know, my product is still not on the way...

• Al
      25th of Feb, 2009

An update on the WACOM tablet: when I tried to call them again today, I got an automated message stating the number was "no longer in service." I'm pretty sure that means they no longer exist. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

• Mg
      26th of Feb, 2009

I am also waiting on a wacom tablet order...placed Jan 18, 2009
    Discovered today that the website has been taken down
    on the website .. aboutus... I find that the likely owner is David Legasse
    ... email... dave@legasse.net

I have sent an email, not holding my breath tho'
    m

mg

• Ni
      27th of Feb, 2009

They are gone. So its the money they charged :(

4th of Mar, 2009

For everyon who has had a problem with this company you need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If the BBB is able to collect information from enough customers that this company has done the same thing to they may be able to help.