Digital Craze.com / Worst Online Buying Experience That I've Ever Had

1 34 Green Street - Bldg. AWoodbridge, United States
Phone: 1-888-992-7293

Full review
I placed an order online for a pair of speakers they currently advertise and was emailed back by Ed Brodsky stating they would have to be ordered directly from the manufacturer and that it would take approximately 2-3 weeks to arrive at my residence. Within two days of placing the order Digital Craze charged my credit card, but did not furnish me with a tracking number or any information about the shipper.

After four weeks had passed without any response I finally emailed them to inquire about the order status. I did not get an email reply, not immediate or later. I then called to ask what the problem was and a Digital Craze rep (not sure who I spoke to) said they could not get the speakers from the manufacturer and that particular model had also been discontinued. I then told them to CANCEL the order and requested a complete refund/credit on my charge card. Just in case, I also contacted my credit card company to report a fraudulant transaction.

Digital Craze made no effort whatsoever to contact me first in regards to what the reason was for the delay or unavailability of the product. They certainly made an "accelerated" effort to charge my credit card as soon as they could. STAY WAY FROM THIS BOGUS MERCHANT!! There are far better and "legitimate" online sellers out there!

Fl