Digi Telecommunications / sms service - unauthorized charges

no info, Malaysia Review updated:

On 1st of december, I received unauthorize sms from 32388 with rm4.00 charged by digi per sms.
Sms read
'rm4.00 (excl. gst) : video download'

I never subscribe anything. I block the number so the sms went straight to blocked message inbox and I never received any notification since it is blocked. on january when I received the bill for dec, there is an unauthorize value added service charged by digi rm4 per sms for 30 days amount to rm120. i'm not paying the charges since I did not authorize the sms subscription and I got nothing/no service at all. please remove this charges from my bill. my next step is to log a complaint to mcmc and change telco provider if digi do not take any action. please don't ask me to claim from other parties because the unauthorize charged by digi not others. thank you

Ps: when I send stop all to this number, I receive a reply
'you are not subscribed to any subscription service. '

Digi Telecommunications
Digi Telecommunications

Sh
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Ig
      16th of Jan, 2017

I have been receiving the same and tried to complain last week but the complaint never passed through as Digi said the link is experiencing problems.
    I am wondering if Digi is a party to services that even provide sexual services as well as gambling as I have been receiving such messages from numbers which I blocked but came again through other numbers.
    I am thinking of lodging a police report on the sms's received as I believe they are morally wrong.