Digi Telecommunicationsproduct I am complaining about

On 30/12/16, we have made digi bill payment And have received reward from digi which is one free chatime drink. We feel very delighted with the reward and decided to claim it on the 25/1/17 at chatime imago kota kinabalu. But when we want to claimed it, the chatime's staff informed us that the barcode has been used! We're very confused at that time since we have never use it before. We asked the staff again and he said they even have no idea since the code had been used. How come we use it if we HAVE NEVER CLAIM it?! I think DIGi should not give their customer promises or reward if IT cant be used! You just make your user dissapointed with your service. It just like we have been cheated by your service . We know it is just a small mistake made by your company but it caused a HUGE misunderstanding between US and the STAFF! I cant download the attachment of the code that have been used and the pic taken from the chatime's PC showed that it has claimed since it cant be download here. But i'm sure not to suggest my friends or family not to use or even TRUST your service at all!!

Nu