Digi Telecommunications / iphone x - midnight delivery service

I'm very disappointed with Digi. I bought the iPhone X package from them on 17/11 & was entitled for midnight delivery on 24/11. I even received a confirmation call from their staff Saiful on Tuesday on this. He confirmed with me if I opted for midnight delivery & asked if my line has ported in successfully. I told him I received a confirmation from my current Telco - Celcom that the port in status is being processed & I expected it to be completed by evening.

I clearly told him again I wanted the midnight delivery on 24/11, he said he has taken note on that. However, there was no delivery done at all on 24/11 midnight and I started calling Digi centre - [protected]. The first call, the agent told me that he would check but the call went all silent. I waited for 4 mins then hung up. I called again, a lady agent named Bari told me she couldn't hear me clearly but I could hear her clearly and I was forced to hung up coz she kept on repeating "hello, hello I can't hear you". I called for the 3rd time & attended by Koh Kim Loong. He checked & said the status of the phone is ready for delivery (but not delivered). I asked when I could expect my phone or could I go collect personally at digi centre. He told me he'd need to check with sales online team & get back to me.

This is how bad your digi service is especially the customer service. It always said "it will only take app 1 min" but I ended up waited for 4 mins before an agent attended to me & not to mention all your staffs are not helpful at all, kept on putting me on hold & the inability to give me an answer. Now I'm demanding a reasonable justification as to why i did not receive the iPhone X on midnight delivery which alrd been promised.

Al