Digi Telecommunications / freedom 365

10, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-tech Industrial Park, shah alam, Malaysia Review updated:

I have called to customer service to ask about freedom 365 today at 8.02 am. One of a agent working in customer service name muhammad faizul (kindly recheck in system) answered the call and assist me in this enquiry. when I asked him am I eligible to take 365 plan and he told me yes I am eligible. Then I have asked him do I need cerdit card because I am a existing user who using more than 1 and half year already and then he told me that I dun need a credit card. I can use auto billing (debit) service. he said I can request at the digi store because I dun have a credit card and I can request to do a auto billing debit card. he ask me to go nearest digi store which is either paradigm or sunway pyramid. I went to paradigm and ask for the freedom plan but then there he said no access to check and he ask me to go ss2. Then I went ss2. I asked them and they told me that without credit card I cant take freedom 365 plan. I was at outstation and I came back. I left my job halfway and goin to digi centre one by one but then now no point. Its like u guys cheated me by fake information. Really im not satisfied with the service. I need a solution for this. Im a customer using digi for 1 year plus and I need a valid solution. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Mi
Jan 09, 2019

Comments

• Re
      Mar 25, 2019

happen to me today..25.3.19..very misleading..said no need credit card..later MUST need credit card..