Digi Telecommunications / digi device postpaid plan for samsung j7 pro under rm108

This letter is to notify you about a Device Contract Plan I am interested of Device Postpaid Plan for Samsung J7 Pro under RM108.
I am dissatisfied with your Postpaid Plan for Samsung J7 Pro under RM108 on the Upfront Payment of RM790. I have already attempted to resolve this problem by call your customer service and also walking to your Digi Store to seek for alternative. As for being your customer for more than 10 years and without consider of others Telco offer. Thus, Yesterday was my birthday not saying I dint receive any appreciation from your concern for the past 10 years. I'm truly feel short change.
However, Hereby I wish your management can offer me as a royalty customer simply by preferential offering to waive on the Upfront Payment on RM 108 Postpaid plan for me to purchase this Samsung J7 Pro. Until then I shall humbly wait for your positive reply.
Please contact me at [protected] to confirm on honour my request. Thank you for your anticipated assistance in resolving my problem. Kindly contact me if you have any questions.

Digi Telecommunications