Digi Malaysia / bad network & poor service
I have signed up for digi-iphone package in december 2010. Immediately when i am home, i find that the network is bad at my house area. I have made complaints and ridiculously, they blamed on iphone. Claiming that it is weaker in getting signal compared to other model phones. I have already made numerous complaints, also mentioning my cousin living with me who is using digi, is facing the same problem (She is using nokia). After much hassle of complaining, digi finally came out with a report which they verbally read to me. Digi says that their network is not strong enough for the whole bandar utama 7 area (Where i live) hence some area may be affected. Also, there will be no plans of upgrade at for time being. 6years ago, my parents was using digi and had cancelled due to bad network. I am naive to think that they have already upgraded it. Anyway, i am now asking digi to waive the rm400 penalty which they charge to customers who wish to cancel the iphone plan within the 2years contract. I paid my bills promptly although i am very limited to my usage. Digi please be responsible on your weak network and waive the rm400 as i wish to cancel the package. I have also made a complaint that the technician's report which he told me through the phone, does not tally with what their online customer service replied me. Online customer service again blames it on iphone. I am now requesting a proper reply from digi stating the report which confirms it is digi that has bad network at that area. I wish to pass the report to the lawyer if they issue me a lawyer letter for not paying the ridiculous rm 400 penalty. Or better if digi give a written email or letter confirming they will waive this rm400 because they are responsible on the bad network. Would you keep the package if you face bad network at your area which is not your fault? Digi please act immediately as your people had already delayed me for almost a week.
More Digi Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - data charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft