DiGi / digi queensbay, mall penang registered wrong plan for me
Lately, I help my wife to switch her Digi RM30 to Digi plan 68. I told the Digi Worker that I want the unlimited plan with 3 Gb data plan. After 2 months, I found my wife phone bill charges is so abnormal. I check with Penang Digi Center, Pulau Tikus. Giap, the representative told me that Digi Queenbay Mall worker help me to registered under another plan which is also RM 68 but with only 125 min voice call and 5 GB data plan. When my wife call more than the 125 min, the bill started charged into my wife account. The plan that I signed really shown RM 68. However, the Digi Queenbay Mall registered me the other package. Therefore, I found my bill charged with additional more than RM 100.
First question I want to ask, who is going to bear the additional cost that caused by Digi Queenbay Mall worker.
Secondly question, why Giap, Digi Penang Center had never called me.
More DiGi Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft