DiGi / digi queensbay, mall penang registered wrong plan for me

Queenbay Mall Penang, Malaysia Review updated:

Lately, I help my wife to switch her Digi RM30 to Digi plan 68. I told the Digi Worker that I want the unlimited plan with 3 Gb data plan. After 2 months, I found my wife phone bill charges is so abnormal. I check with Penang Digi Center, Pulau Tikus. Giap, the representative told me that Digi Queenbay Mall worker help me to registered under another plan which is also RM 68 but with only 125 min voice call and 5 GB data plan. When my wife call more than the 125 min, the bill started charged into my wife account. The plan that I signed really shown RM 68. However, the Digi Queenbay Mall registered me the other package. Therefore, I found my bill charged with additional more than RM 100.

First question I want to ask, who is going to bear the additional cost that caused by Digi Queenbay Mall worker.
Secondly question, why Giap, Digi Penang Center had never called me.

Kp
Jul 26, 2016

Comments

Aug 16, 2016

They did the same trouble on me. The representative gave me very poor service. Registered wrong package and no more after sales service. After i made a complaint in Seberang Jaya center, all remain the same. I will never use Digi in future.

Prosline Resources, A-G-8, Jalan Todak 4, Kompleks Sunway, Seberang Jaya. Eva Loo Yee Wah (the representative attended me). After i sign the contract, i can't find her anymore.

• Kp
      Aug 19, 2016

Hi, in fact u can send your e-complaint to CMCM and CFM. TQ.

Sep 30, 2016

I face very poor after sales service at DIGI Queensbay mall as well. I visited DIGI Queensbay mall at 2nd Aug 2016 to ask for a changed plan on my broadband. They help me for online registration and provide me a new sim card. I pay for the upfront fees, handset fees with total RM 126.00
    Then i ask, shall i pay for the balance amount of my previous broadband used data? DIGI sales person just reply me: "NO need, the balance amount will appear on your online bill. You may just pay online. Remember, don't use your old sim card, just use new one will do." I follow and access internet with new DIGI sim card.
    On 21st Aug 2016, i received a monthly charged on my previous broadband account (as my cut off for existing broadband is on 21st each month). i pay for it and it should be the last bill as DIGI Queensbay mall sales person mentioned. However, i received another notification on 21st Sept 2016 for my existing DIGI broadband bill. I go back to the DIGI Queensbay mall for further information and they just ask me anything regarding termination should refer back to DIGI CENTER. I have been push away and with no choice, i went to DIGI CENTER at ONE PRECINCT. DIGI CENTER ONE PRECINCT told me : " DIGI Queensbay mall is a dealer and they have no right on termination. I have to pay for the bill since no termination action being taken when i sign up the new broadband plan."
    The issue is, DIGI Queensbay mall DOES NOT ASK me go to DIGI CENTER for termination immediately OR the next day after they helps me sign up for new DIGI broadband plan as i'm asking for a CHANGE PLAN and NOT ask for a new plan registration!!
    Now, with no choice, i have to pay for ALL 2 months existing broadband charges WITH NO WAIVER JUST BECAUSE OF DIGI QUEENSBAY MALL SALES PERSON WRONG ADVISORY.

THE AFTER SALES SERVICE IS TOTALLY TERRIBLE AND UNACCEPTABLE. Appreciate DIGI CENTER could take immediate action on UNQUALIFIED DIGI DEALER as well as bring an alert message to all DIGI customers on the DIFFERENT of DIGI Dealer and DIGI Center.

Since the AFTER SALES SERVICE provided from DIGI Dealer and DIGI center is totally different, suggested there shall be a different product or price being sales on DIGI CENTER and DIGI DEALER to bring an alert message to all DIGI customers.