Digi / poor customer service

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I'm digi post-paid user with 2 number registered under me. A main line and a sub line. During surfing internet, I get to know that digi is offering a prepaid package called digi easy prepaid and i found that it suits my needs. So, i called customer service at [protected] to check for my nearest service centre. The customer service assistant told me that the nearest one is at Taman molek jb and it is far from my house which is at Taman perling j.b. But since i had no choice i went there and i found that actually there is another service centre at bukit indah j.b which is just near by my house.Since i already reached there, i asked the customer service assistant to can cancel my subline and convert the same number to easy prepaid package and he did the change and he told me that the change will only took place after several hours. So, i went home and later that evening i activate the new sim card and i found that the customer service assistant gave me the wrong package which is digi hit rm1. I was so disappointed and i called [protected] to verify. i was told to get back to the Taman molek branch to change it back if i want to use the same number for the prepaid. Since, the place is far from my house, ia called back [protected] to check if i can do it in bukit indah indah instead at Taman molek. But this time, different customer service assistant told me that, i cannot convert the same number from post-paid to digi easy prepaid package and if want to do so, i need to port my number to different service provider first. Since i found it is very troublesome, i decide to just by a new number and the customer service assistant ask me to go to bukit indah branch.i went there and this time another customer service assistant told me that the digi easy prepaid package is only for student. i got so pissed of and i called the [protected] infront of the guy and i heard from[protected] that there is no such thing called digi easy prepaid student package and i let this to guy talk. The guy at the counter claiming that the instruction is from his manager. But when i wantto speak with the manager, they say that he is not around and just gave me the manager fon number. So, i called the manager and the guy who answer the phone claiming that he is not the manager but still willing to listen to my problem and he told me that the student package instruction is from the digi and he don't know how come the customer service assistant at [protected] don't know that. Finnaly i hang up the phone, throw away my digi sim cardand went back home.

Comments

• Ca
      11th of Mar, 2012

Lots of people saying that they already used MAXIS for a very long time but they don't know that their being "fool" by MAXIS...why...maybe you will say why I am saying like that...correct ??? so I will explain and reveal all
    and i called it " THE SHOCKING TRUTH PART"
    and this is the reading material for you to read so you can be sure about the product.and also you can
    see by your self at :http://www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/plans/mnp_overview.php
    so after you read and do your calculation you will become "OPEN MINDED"
    and also I want to explain a little bit more :
    that in this program you don't worry coz this is real promo from us to a few selected customers.
    The Benefit are like these :
    1. you get 10 RM Cashback/ month whole one year that mean 120 RM a year for you.
    2. you get upto 30 % Discount from your monthly bill.
    e.g : if your bill 50 RM a month you only pay 40 coz you get 10 Rm rebate.
    if 150 RM (150-10-30% = 95 RM)

actually there are 3 stages of discount

30% Automatic Discount
    - Total monthly usage: RM150 and above
    - 10.5 sen/min Voice Call
    - 8.4 sen/SMS

And all of discounts we also add 10 RM cashback a whole one year.
    and about the discount as long as you use celcom.
    so if you count you can save more, have a wider coverage and network.
    also we do not have CONTRACT
    we do not have PINALTY
    we do not have DEPOSIT

so isn't great deal for you ????
    so I meant if you can get more than your previous provider why not, right ???

THE BEST is YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NUMBER.
    your MAINLINE GET 40 HOURS+3000 sms/MONTH
    If you have SUBLINE number also your sub also have advantages such as :
    40 hours FREE TALKING EVERY MONTH and 3000 SMS.Every Month only 15 RM.Also your SUBLINE can also become MAINLINE and get the same benefits like your MAINLINE
    Rates
    Staying absolutely together with your loved ones doesn't come with a high price

Items

35 sen/MMS to any network

Standard

COMPARE WITH PLAN 50 ALSO:
    MAXIS :
    Voice Call : maxis-maxis = 12 cents/minute (other Provider 18 cents / minute)
    SMS : maxis-maxis = 5 Cents (other provider 15 Cents)

CELCOM with MAXIS number:Voice Call : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 10, 5 Cents FLAT RATE, NATION WIDE after 30 % Disc).
    SMS : CELCOM-CELCOM = 0 (Other Provider 8, 4 Cents after 30 %)
    Postpaid Plans Celcom Telco M Telco D
    Total Payable Bill after automatic discount RM111
    (RM150 - RM39) RM150 RM150
    Savings RM39 Rm 0 Rm 0

DATA PLAN :
    1 GIGA =38 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED.
    3 GIGA = 58 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED
    5 GIGA = 88 RM/MONTH UNLIMITED

Last you can imagine by your self with your usage every month
    e.g : (200 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 130 RM, your saving 70 RM )
    (300 RM - 10 RM cash back - 30 % Disc = 200 RM, your saving 100 RM ),
    THE MORE YOU USE, THE MORE YOU SAVING, AND THE LESS YOU PAY),
    SO with your ammount every month you only have to pay less...correct...?? :)
    than we also have lots of rewards for you, please you see by your self at : http://mobile.celcom.com.my/celcomexec/rewards.php?id=rewards_index
    Also I give you an important Clue :
    (off the record) WE DON'T HAVE CONTRACT, NO PINALTY SO YOU STILL CAN CHANGE YOUR PROVIDER IF NOT HAPPY, RIGHT ?? :)
    BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE HAPPY USING CELCOM
    AND ALSO THAT IS WAY CELCOM GET REWARD FROM MALAYSIAN GOVERMENT. :)

those are all that I want to inform you for detil you can look by your self to our website that I already gave you at above

Note : If you go to Celcom by your self you only can get to convert but you will not get the rebate and discount like I mentioned to you, also you have to pay register fee 20 RM and the SIM CARD will be charge to you.
    If you have set your mind please give me your reply A.S.A.P
    And if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. thanx

Here some tips for you for you get more about it

Best Regards,

Your Friend.

• Re
      17th of Feb, 2016

Since last week both my sister and I received calls from this weird number that showed Maldives, we did not pick up. Googled it and shows a bunch of digi users has been receiving it too. Leaked database? Scam calls? Just hope none of our contacts go missing or bank accounts being hacked.

• Na
      8th of Mar, 2016

DIGI Broadband 4G LT working slower than 2G in a location marked good in DIGI Map, I have screen shots and speed tests and my staff have informed DIGI several times. We have stopped using their services more than 3-4months still they are billing. Can the committee do something about it. They are riding on compulsory contract which is not fair. My account no is 1100009367673