DietPillSuperStore.com / Unauthorized billing

1 PO Box 9731The Woodlands, TX, United States Review updated:

Just wanted to concur what Rick's report said. The same exact thing happened to me. Purchased two bottles of Lipodrene and got Exilis instead, claiming it is just as effective. According to whom? I didn't know dietpillsuperstore conducted their own studies on the products they sell.

We are supposed to believe in their claim regarding the fact Lipodrene doesn't contain the ingredients it claims. Like they are doing us a favor. Hmmm okay. I don't see any other customers on other sites that sell Lipodrene complaining about how it is no longer the same.

Why pay a 20% restocking fee on a product I didn't consent to receive? Now I have to pay my own S&H too for something I didn't order and they assume I would like or can even take because supposedly it's their best seller. They hide behind their Terms and Conditions to avoid accountability for poor customer care.

I like how in the rebuttal they word it as if Rick was the only victim. They probably don't have a phonenumber listed so they can avoid all their complaints and not have a way to contact their costumers. Trust the BBB will hear about this also.

Va

More DietPillSuperStore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Am
      10th of Dec, 2008

I was sooooooooooo mad that i got this stupid Exilis instead of my Lipodrene that i ordered! I think this company are scammers and they make money of the returns and the people who are too lazy to return the crud dietpillsuperstore.com sent. And the fact that they do not have a number is disturbing, also on top of that i checked my bank statement for a number and sure enough there was one, but go figure, it went straight to voicemail. It sounded like a cell phone recording and a prepaid one at that! the number was 281-217-1840. check and see for yourself! i want my full money back that i paid, including shipping and handling if i have to spend my own da*n money to send the crap back. im sooooo heated! con artists!

• Jr
      28th of Jan, 2009
    DietPillSuperStore.com - Complete Rip Off
    dietpillsuperstore.com

Ordered product from them on Jan. 10th. It's been nearly 3 weeks and I still haven't received anything. After repeated attempts to contact them through email (they don't have a phone listing for a reason I guess) I haven't even received a response. They took my money though! Horrible company - may try to file a class action suit against them because I've found numerous complaints just like mine.