DietPillSuperStore.com / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

Is a very dishonest company they obviously make more money ripping people off, by sending never before heard of products and not giving any refunds after the item is returned. I too placed an order for Lipodrene the end of Oct and received Exilis (with the same notice stating Lipodrene is no longer available). I contacted them and was told to return it for a refund of the purchase price which I did Nov 6th.

After waiting and not hearing anything from them for 2 wks I contacted them again and received an Email requesting the shipping track # for refund process which I sent Nov 18th. I've sent nunerus emails since then and have heard nothing else from them and got no refund. I thought they were a a reputable Company but how reputable are they ripping consumers off.

I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and I strongly advise others who get ripped off by Dietpillsuperstore to do the same thing. Maybe if this company gets enough complaints filed against them, they'll learn its not so bad making money honestly.
Ja

More DietPillSuperStore.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Em
  26th of Jan, 2009
I, too, placed an order for Lipodrene through DietPillSuperstore.com. It has been 17 days and I have yet to receive my shipment. I have tried contacting them through email on 4 separate occasions but never even got a response. All I was asking for was the status of my shipment because the original tracking link they had sent was not working. I just sent another email so we'll see what happens now. They better ship something soon cause my card was charged the day I ordered.