[Resolved] Dieta Efectiva

False Doctor

2.25
Dieta Efectiva
Baldwin Park, California
Be aware that Dieta Efectiva is preforming Acupuncture treatments with out an Acupucturits or any kind of certification to preform health care. Javier Romero tells patiets that he is a "Doctor". This is false. He has never been to a Medical School maybe High School. He need to be stoped by the Medical Board and be fined. This person does not care if a person becomes injure by insurting needles in their bodies. It sad to see this criminals taking advantage of the public. Javier Romero and his family are all involved in this scam.

Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.
Complaint comments Comments (19)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Doctors
More Dieta Efectiva Complaints & Reviews
Dieta Efectiva - False Doctor [1]

Comments

D  17th of Jun, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I bear to differ!! Mr. Romero is a well-certified doctor, who listens to his patients and takes care of their fitness needs. I've been going to him for a few years and have seen tremendous results. Never have I once, seen him stick any type of needles into his patients. His dieta efectiva isn't even about needles, it all has to do with simple pressure point medal balls that he bandaids onto ur skin. So please stop spreading these awful rumors about this company. I would like to see if you are even a patient of his and when these so-called "needles in their bodies" happened!!!
D  24th of Jul, 2010 by    -2 Votes
i disagree as well i went to him for a few months and it improved my health and the diet i went along with was meant for pre-diabetics and diabetics. he saved my life :] and he does not stick us with needles FYI.
N  24th of Jul, 2010 by    -1 Votes
For the first person making a comment or complaint, here is what a reader may interpret from your statements. You really need to learn some proper English grammer and punctuation. You are not representing yourself as a credible consumer. For example, your quote, " he need to be stopped", should really have stated, " he needs to be stopped".

And there are several other mistakes that you continue to do in your statement. I was so less likely to believe you, do to your poor understanding of the English language.
A  16th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
WE AGREE. we were told by friends that Javier Romero moms? which according to them is the lady that USED TO HELP HIM TREATING PATIENTS ITS ON JAIL!!! (DO NOT KNOW IF true or not?) but HIS FACILITY IN BALDWIN PARK WAS SHUT DOWN BY AUTHORITIES. we PERSONALLY CHECK HIS CREDENTIALS WHEN NOTICE all THE COMPLAINS WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD: http://www.medbd.ca.gov/ they told us "DR.JAVIER ROMERO ITS NOT AN M.D. and if we would like to place a complain to open an investigation" ITS A CRIMINAL ACT TO CALL HIMSELF A DOCTOR when he is not? AND ALSO we also CHECK WITH THE ACUPUNCTURE BOARD: www.acupuncture.ca.gov/ - AND HE IS NOT AN ACUPUNCTURIST either? We were told by the board or acupuncture that ONLY AN ACUPUNCTURIST CAN perform AURICULOTHERAPY(commonly known as Ear THERAPY). IF an individual PERFORMS, ACT OR calls himself an acupuncturist "its a felony" in the state of California!!! so just be carefull...out there!!! we are individuals that believed and trust !!! but please instead of getting angry about others people complains or spelling The public needs to know FACTS!!! and just be careful ...we were treated by him and never asked to many questions"...we are not stating that his treatment does not work but Mr. Romero does not have the credentials we were told he had?and thats were the disappoinment starts...
D  29th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
I disagree as will he dose not intrudes him self has a doctor. I went few months ago and I saw a tremendous results, cuz of him I was able to loss weight and have the change to play with my kids. If I have never had gone I would of just again more weight. That is not ture that he put needles in your body. I recommend a friend and he told her that she could not do the diet if he didn't care about his patients he would if just put her on the diet, but he dose care ! ! !
N  1st of Dec, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Javier is not even a doctor, hes just a really good scammer with the help of his so called "lawyers" (wife) and his family. He's the most racist guy ive met he targets his practice towards the hispanic crowd, because he says their stupid and ignorant people that wouldn't complain about him or what he he gaves them.
N  29th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
has anyone in here that has a complain worked for him?
N  3rd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have worked for him hand and hand and know the back end of everything that is goes on there. i was one of his "girls" as he only hires girls. i do not wish to go into details but his practice is a scam i've seen the "charts" and most people leave there spending hundreds of dollars and end up weighing more than they did when they started. He will get his and i know his practice will be shut down hopefully soon. Its sad to see people that go there waste money on what he is doing especially since most of them don't have a lot of money to begin with..
N  29th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
For the person that stated she worked with him. I have to wonder if your comment is due to being angry because you were let go of the job or what. I work in the medical field and visited him on time. He did specify he is not a medical Dr. Everything he said made sense. Everyone has to judge for themselves when they go. If they think this not for them, then move on to the next diet. I don't believe in bad mouthing anyone. I will continue to go and once I am disatisfied I will stop.
N  19th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also went to see Javier Romero and his diet did work for me. He always answered my questions and had a great communication with me. For the girl that stated that worked for Romero " if you knew his practice was a scam you should of done something about it then because that makes you just like him. Why wait until you lost your job?! I will continue to do his diet with no problem.
D  23rd of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I went to see Javier Romero 2 yrs ago and I lost 40 lbs and I would like to see him again. Anyone know where he moved to?
N  17th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@sfsfsfs To Different cities he is in Norwalk on Friday
N  17th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
DR Javier Romero is a very good doctor i worked for him for 3 yrs .. working for him i got the opportunity to see how he helps people out to loose weight he helps them out to make them feel better about them self.. if he wasn't a good doctor why does he have so many patient and everyone that goes comes out loosing weight.. i know some patient that have been going there for long time and they been very happy with the diet that the DR gives them.. the GIRLS that are writing the bad things about him are just mad beacuse they are trying to find a way to shut the DR down but its not happening so why not just write bad things about him REALLY come on not only that but i know they also did the diet and they LOVED it why beacuse they lost wieght and not only that for once they felt good about them self .. all i know that DR ROMERO is a good doctor all he wants is to help people to feel healthy and to have a better life..
D  28th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
I disagree. I went to him 3 years ago for about 3-4 months and I lost about 40 pounds. It changed my life up to the point where I got in shape with ZERO exercise. He is not racist. YES I may be HISPANIC! But where I would go there was all kinds of ethnicities. So don't say he is racist if you don't know him personally. And yes we did spend money, maybe even 100's of dollars, on the treatment. But it was all worth it. And YES I have gained maybe 10 pounds over the years, but I have NOT gained more weight than before I received treatment. It is JUST a simple diet anyone can follow! And the "acupuncture" or "needles" help you with the anxiety to eat, and the cravings as well. People trying to put him down, are MOST likely other companies that just want him out of the competition! I'm happy with his business and I'm loving my life now. Happy and HEALTHY! Because of him. I learned to eat for the better of my health and as well as my family's.
N  18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I WENT TO HIM ABOUT 2 YESRS AGO, I THOUGHT LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER PEOPLE (SCAM), BUT WHEN DOING WHAT HE SAID HAD WORKED, I DID NOT CARE.
I RECEIVED LOSTS OF COMPLIMENTS ABOUT MY WEIGHT THAT I LOSS.. I FELT SO GOOD AND COULD SEE IT FOR MYSELF. I WISH HE WAS STILL IN BALDWIN.
D  29th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I went to him for only three months because he was gone the next time i went.. i weighed 360 lbs when i went to his clinic in three months i lost 70 pounds i was so happy because im not the type of person that has the strength to lose weight on her own i am always stressed.. he help me alot i loved it. till this day i havent found a clinic like that he wasnt too expensive he was nice and polite he just did his job and you were ready to go home.. I dont know why you guys talk bad about him if you know him good enough to talk bad then you must have known him by going to his clinic and you seen it was always full he helped people physically and emotionally i wish i could find him again i wouldnt mind spending those 20 bucks a week they were worth it
D  13th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
Wow. Did anyone hit the 'spell check' button? Anyway, I just started going to him here in Rialto. So far so good. He does seem to care about his patients. His clinic is always full. I lost weight the first week and some more on the second week. I came on here looking to see if he was a legit guy. So far the people that talk bad about him don't have much credibility. You pointed out that he isn't a doctor. Yet I don't remember him telling me he was. I never saw any needles in his office either. So far I'm satisfied with his services and will continue to go to him. Just remember, if you don't like someone for a personal reason, don't lie to the rest of us to gain haters on your side. :)
D  31st of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I've been going to Dr. Javier of and on for 5 years now. Since 2008 I've kept up the 45 pounds that I have kept off. Every so often when 5 or 10 pounds creep back, I go back in for a tune up. I consider him a great person who himself, had issues with weight and keeps it off. I consider him a great person with a lot of knowledge in everything in the world. During my visit one time we talked politics of the world, Even just life in general. I consider him a friend because what he does works for me. And I have known him a long time. It's not doing your body harm by taping metal balls to the pressure points that go to your stomach area to aid in weight loss. He listens to everything you tell him of your eating habits and rearranges a better way to eat for you. It's better than taking diet pills that mess with your heart among other things. He's a good person who really cares for people!!! Scam...no I don't think so. Every one has a passion. This is his. And every kind of people of different race go to him. Those negative writers...well you are the percent that this diet didn't work for you. Get a life and stop bad mouthing this man.
N  18th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
I enjoy going there and I have not had a problem.
I dont know why you guys talk bad about him if you know him good enough to talk bad then you must have known him.So don't say he is racist if you don't know him personally. And yes we did spend money, maybe even 100's of dollars, on the treatment. But it was all worth it. 1169 Citrus Ave REDLANDS CA And YES I have gained maybe 10 pounds over the years. Let's just say this person has a lot of issues Maria Gonzalez, sc 082-78-6635, she should be taught a lesson.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree