Diet pills (I did NOT open package) / Did NOT order them

1 Orem, UT, United States Review updated:

I got an email that said "as seen on Oprah" free trial. I filled out the information INCLUDING my credit card number and never completed the registration when I saw the amount would be $79.95 AFTER the free trial.

I never hit submit I just turned off my computer. All of a sudden on 3/25/08 a $3.97 charge, by GN Performance appeared. Then on 4/4/08 a $79.95 charge showed up on my bank account (debit card) from GN Performance. I questioned my bank and was told I could not dispute until I called them and asked for a refund. I didn't have a number but the bank did. I tried to call them and the girl who answered said she'd have somebody call me back - they did NOT. Then I got a package in the regular mail from them. I did not open it and REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER on 4-9-08 at the post office.

I thought that was the end of it.

I had to go out of town for an unexpected funeral and upon reviewing my bank account saw I was charged another $79.95 on 5/5/08 by LN Performance. I called my bank got a number. I called to complain and ask for a refund and was told NO. I was signed up for home delivery. I told them no I was not. I told them I returned their product and they claimed they just got it back and it was too late to cancel.

I went to my bank and filed a complaint and then on 5/8/08 I received another package from Performance Health USA LLC in the mail.

This is FRAUD and I want to know what I can do about it?

Julie Thrasher LexusSC400JT@yahoo.com

Another

Comments

• Ju
      11th of May, 2008

I thought that was the end of it.

This is FRAUD and I want to know what I can do about it?

Julie Thrasher LexusSC400JT@yahoo.com

Another

• Ju
      22nd of May, 2008

The same exact thing is happening to me. I signed up for the "free" trial, and I am now being charged $79.99 a month for a product that I hadn't even recieved. That is, until I called the # that I got from my bank when I realized these charges. 4 days after my 1st inital call to be taken off of their list and have my account cancelled, I got 3-3 month worth of pills in my mail box. I have been trying to contact the company, but with the several differnt names that they have, I'm not quiet to sure where to send my packages back to. All of this because I gave them my checkings account # to pay for the shipping & handling. Now, after $240.00 has been taken out of my account, I have definitly learned my lesson!!!

• Be
      10th of Jul, 2008

• Un
      27th of Oct, 2008

Yeah Like most humans i did not read the Terms and got charged, But go everything taken care of when I went back and cancelled out of everything.