Diet Pill Usa Phentrzine 36.5 / Unauthorized charges!

I order the Phentrazine 37.5 for a total of $4.95 handling and I received my bill from my credit card company and there was a charge of $149.95. The problem is I never even received the sample of the bottle and now I am being charged. I am disputing these charges with my credit card company.

Comments

• Je
      4th of Apr, 2007

I ordered Phentrizine 36.5 samples online and paid 4.95 shipping on them. Once I received them I found out that I can not take them because of different Medication that I am on. I did not order any more of there product and today while checking my bank account there is a withdrawal of $149.95. I am very upset with this. I am disputing these charges because I never ordered any more of there diet pills.

13th of Apr, 2007

When you order these samples online it tells you in the terms As a part of this free trial offer, you'll receive a free 15 day Trial of the Phentrazine and you only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. This gives you the opportunity to try the super diet aid for free to let you decide if this is the right product for you.

If you are enjoying Phentrazine, do nothing, and we will place you on the Auto Savings Program with a ONE TIME auto ship 20 days after your trial order. We'll bill the same credit card information you have used for this transaction for the amount of $149.95. you have to cancel with in the 15 days if they are charge this amount it is you fault for not reading this in the terms that you agree on when you order. Dummy

• La
      13th of Apr, 2007

I had the same thing to happen to me. The company charged me $4.95 and $149.95 but i never received the pills. The company Pure Entergy Products told me that the people who makes the pills Thin Tabs had closes down and they had no contact information on the company. I never received the products so they just took my money. It's company like this that make me not wanna order things online. These companies are just out to rob people. I am still trying to find a way to solve that problem. I'm not going to stop til something is done. I'm going as far as The Better Business Bureau. Put the company on the news, something has to be done.

• Ca
      15th of Apr, 2007

My sister and I just ordered this "free trial" from the same company 2 weeks ago and have received nothing. Is there a way to stop them from deducting more from our accounts??? I'm not sure what to do from here; but I'll sure do something.

16th of Apr, 2007

16th of Apr, 2007

Please note: If the payments above cannot be successfully billed or AP Program CANNOT BE COMPLETED OR IF YOU CANCEL YOUR AUTO SHIPMENT before you are billed for the special price, you will be charged 49.00 for the original shipment. This includes the cancellation fee. You are charged this fee because you received your trial bottle free with the agreement that you are going to receive or place an order for a full supply within 30 days. The S&H is non refundable.

• Am
      22nd of Apr, 2007

Like a ### I didn't read the fine print that if I cancelled it would cost me $49... so whatever I guess I'm out that BUT every time I submit a ticket asking if I've been cancelled I never get a reply or confirmation. I've been trying like mad sending several "ticket submissions" because I'm nervous they won't stop billing me just the 49... and in fact charge me the $149. Any thoughts? God, I wish I never would have opened their email. STAY AWAY FOLKS THIS COMPANY IS A THIE[censored]

• Sr
      25th of Apr, 2007

Even I fell prey to them. Even I wish that i should have just deleted their email.

• Ck
      25th of Apr, 2007

If anyone is having any luck with contacting the authorities about this company, please let me know via e-mail. You can't even cancel, they tell you to go to a different website to cancel and when you contact them, they say you have to cancel with the 1st company!!! I will never ever purchase anything online again unless I look for a page like this one that lists complaints.

• Re
      22nd of May, 2007

I ordered the sample product over 2 weeks ago and i do not have my sample it states that the sample will get here in 5-10 busy days and it has past that i need to know where my sample is and if i do not receive it i need a refund for the $4.95 back to my credit card.

• Je
      28th of May, 2007

I never got the trial or had a chance to cancel they just billed me 149.95, this is such a scam i never got any pills or anything. I can't seem to talk with anyone about this scam either can anyone help me jerifrnk@aol.com.

28th of May, 2007

Have been billed 4.95 plus 149.00 and have not received anything.

• Ga
      30th of May, 2007

Unfortunately, I, too, fell prey to this scam... and am out the money. I advise canceling the card that you originally charged to, so that they no longer have the information to charge you further... This is what my bank has advised me to do... there is a special place in h**l for people like this, I'm sure...

5th of Jun, 2007

I am desperate to cancel. I have done everything you instructed me to do. When I put in my password, you would not accept it. I want to be taken off your automated delivery list or any other list I am on. If there is a way to cancel me from the list, please let me know immediately or do it. I am just overwhelmed by this web site and desperate. Please Help Me Cancel. Martha Nolen

• Ca
      9th of Jun, 2007

This is how they screw every one it is when you got to submit a ticket you automatically type in your own username and password and it comes back saying invalid password well i found out the secret they have when i finally was able to talk to this jerk on the phone he accidentally told me that the password we originated was not to be typed in instead we should type just the word (password) in the space now there you go they are just rip off people and i hope one day they will get caught and sent to hell because not only they ripped me off with charging me 149.95 but everyone else that was suckered in i hope this helps and if anyone gets to get their money back let me know thanks

• Mi
      2nd of Jul, 2007

I have been able to talk to someone threw their website, but to no avail. They say the Post Office says I received the trial offer on 6/1 but I did not receive it until 6/19. Then I check and they had already billed me on 6/14 for the 149.95 and I got the other 2 bottles on 6/25. The only dates that can show I rec'd anything is when I signed for a package on 6/25. This company after a few hours of research is getting rich by delaying the original shipments, rushing billing and then hiding behind the old internet firewall so they don't have to actually confront the people they ripped off. And their product is crap too.

• Da
      19th of Aug, 2007

I totally agree, signed for package at post office, almost 2 weeks from ordering, they give you only 15 days to try it from the day you ordered it, how do you know if it is going to work. I emailed them and told them I needed to cancel after first two days, was making me vomit. Here are the full terms of service. I think this was one big scam. I have contacted credit card people, emailed these idiots through their site with "The Ticket" and told them so, and I will call the Better Business Bureau, and then the Attorney General.

Phenterthin Free Trial terms
    AP Program
    Terms: As a part of this free trial offer, you'll receive a free 15 day Trial of the Phenterthin and you only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. This gives you the opportunity to try the super diet aid for free to let you decide if this is the right product for you.

If you are enjoying Phenterthin, do nothing, and we will place you on the AP Program 20 days after your trial order. We'll bill the same credit card information you have used for this transaction for the amount of $149.95. This will include two 60ct bottles of Phenterthin (Value 169.95) (+ Free E-Gifts)That is a savings of $50.00! You are obligated to AP Program by hitting the submit button. After you receive your free sample and you can cancel anytime within 15 days of trial period. ($49.95 cancellation fee will apply) If you would like to cancel your membership, simply visit our suppor site at www.nexgenlabsusa.com/support_site follow the cancellation instructions below. No commitments, no hassles, you can cancel at anytime. Please note this special offer is limited to one free trial of the Phenterthin per customer.

Cancellation instructions: If you wish to cancel your membership, just follow these simple instructions to ensure that your credit card will not be charged. Go to www.nexgenlabsusa.com/support_site. Create a user account by clicking on the LOGIN button which can be found at the "header" links. Click on Create login now. You then can login by clicking on Submit a Ticket. Please give all your original information you used to order and a Representative will Cancell your program for you. Please give us 24 hours to respond to ticket. Your response will be emailed to you and you can always log back into system to check response. No phone cancellations will be accepted. We will allow 29 days for for you to decide if the Phenterthin is the right product for you.

Please note: You must cancel your AP orders prior to their shipment. No returns will be accepted if the recurrent order was not canceled prior to our sending the next package.

Please note: If the payments above can not be successfully billed or AP Program CANNOT BE COMPLETED OR IF YOU CANCEL YOUR AUTO SHIPMENT before you are billed for the special price, you will be charged 49.00 for the original shipment. This includes the cancellation fee. You are charged this fee because you received your trial bottle free with the agreement that you are going to receive or place an order for a full supply within 30 days. The S&H is non refundable.

25th of Sep, 2007

I got took on the 4.95 also. I did try to click on the low part that disclosed the information, but it didn't come up! So... no disclosure. Then I have tried to cancel, and do exactly what they tell you to do. (register, then click in and try to report) I have closed all of my firewalls, and still it disappears after I have logged in! There has to be a way to stop these people!!! I sent two or three things through yesterday, but it wasn't the way they said...they said hit "submit a ticket". There wasn't anything like that. All I saw was a place that said something else, and I hit that, but haven't heard anything from anyone!!! HELP!!!

• To
      21st of Oct, 2007

I did the trial for 4.95 and the next thing I knew I was billed 149.95 for merchandise I have not even received . Very upset and disappointed at what should have been a good offer. Now I have a negative balance left in my account.

• Ru
      26th of Nov, 2007

It will take legal action to stop them. It is not possible to let them continue to scam anymore.