Diet offer store / Took money out of my account

1 710 Springvale DrSan Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-789-6918

I order a free sample from this company and have not received it have been charged the shipping and handling fees plus another 83. 00 plus cents I just want my money back I do not want a free sample at 84. 00

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I also was scammed. I did recieve my free pills, but they also took out the $83.00 out of my account that I did not agree on. I want my money back. Were you able to get it?

• Ni
      4th of Dec, 2008

I have also had the same problem although I did receive them in the uk. I want my money back as I did not agree to this what can we do?

• Ca
      4th of Dec, 2008

I also was ripped off by this company. Received sample bottle same time as $83.00 bottle. Did not realize it was an $83.00 bottle and opened it. Now they will not refund my money. Big scam. Does Oprah Winfrey know they are using her name to sell this useless expensive product.

12th of Dec, 2008

Im in the uk and i have just recieved my free trial - and - my credit card has been robbed like yours too!
    what is anyone gonna do about this? My Uk friend - have you called the states? im not that keen on doing it as i dont want the charge for a trans-atlantic phonecall! im not sure what else to do though - as there seems to be no other way to contact the rip-off jerks!

any ideas gang?

• Cy
      16th of Dec, 2008

My daughter needed to use my credit card to pay for the shipping and handling charge for a FREE SAMPLE of Acuberry. I have a prepaid card that I usually use on line so I can control any charges that are made on it; however, my daughter used my regular bank card and I am having no luck whatsoever getting the money refunded to my account. I also checked the website and found no agreement about paying $89.00 for another bottle. This company is a SCAM to the full extent!!!

• Pa
      18th of Dec, 2008

I ordered a free trail and received the product but Diet Offer Store took £60.27 from my credit card account with authorization. Is there anything I can do? how do you contact them? please help anyone out there !

• Ra
      27th of Dec, 2008

this company is a fraud and should be dealt with by the attorney general in the proper state, all they ever offered was a free $4.95 sample.i never ordered anything else nor did i receive anything else.HELP!!!

• Ge
      30th of Dec, 2008

I had simular isses with the acuberry company, after i received the product with a free trial just paying 3.95 for shipping and handling, my account was debted without my permission and I had to close out my account with the bank to resolve the issue. I also contacted the better business bureau and after a few week they e-mailed me saying they couldn't get in contact with the company either and they would be taking further action. Strangely enough once this was done my bank was able to contact them without being disconnected after a few minute of waiting time. I HAD TRIED FOR MONTH TO CONTACT THEM DAY AND NIGHT...ALSO WRITTING EMAIL . Even more strange the bbb had said in the beginning they couldn't local the company at all. Just wanted to drop by and put my 2cents worth in.

Signed
    Tired of being taking for a ride by the internet!

6th of Jan, 2009

I also ordered the Acaiberry & Colon Med700 and I was charged by the diet offer store for something I don't even know. It's been over a month now and I have not received my refund yet. It started 12/3/08 and it's now 1/6/09. They are really a big rip off. I don't know why Oprah even let them go to her show.

8th of Jan, 2009

i too was ripped off by the sounds of other complaints we are just going to have to learn from our mistakes

• Wi
      12th of Jan, 2009

Acaiberry, ColonMed700, in CA, & SFL Nutrition, LLC in, FL they double team you and each bill you after the free trial. Soultion. 1. call your CC company. Your CC company knows them by name.
    2. protest the credit card charge.3.. Return the product UN OPENED, if possible. 4. send a letter demaning they stop sending and that they do not have authority to charge your CC.5. Take it to the post Office and mail back CERTIFIED. 6. Keep a copy of everything you mail and notes.
    7. You CC will give them 30 days to remove the charge.8. Don't worry they want remove the charge, and they will ship more stuff to you too. Do not Open, take to your posat office and RUFUSE delivery and they will return to sender. 9. Write down the tracking number from their shipment as you can track it backwards being returned to them. Send another letter demaningthey stop and that they have no authority to charge to your CC.10. Call you CC company again, by this time your first 30 days should have gone by and you cc company can remove the charges from the first shipments. 11. I would think they will stop when they figure out their charges are getting reversed. Keep copies of all papers you write, use the Post Office to document everything. These folks are pro's at taking money legally. Side BAR, the CC companies know all about AciBerry. The local Post Master for the delivery zip code told my Post Master that they have 8 bins 6 foot by 6footby 8 foot bins of returned pills each day goingback to them., in CA. He almost needs a full time postman to just handle this one address. Good luck, I am 35 days into the process of stopping these rip off artist. Signed Winfred

• Ly
      29th of Jan, 2009

I too have had this problem with this company and couldn't find a way to get in touch, I was reluctant to telephone the states too because of the charges! I really hope someone finds a way to stop these ripoff artists!!

• Co
      11th of Aug, 2009

The same thing happened to me I tried to cancel the order. They took the money from my account, I called them they gave me the 14 day spill about canceling the order. I did not see the 14 day rule in print. Or I would have canceled the order, the next trick they pull is to tell you oh, were sorry we will cancel you order just send the bottle back and we will credit your account, I then asked how much will the credit be the said 49.00 But the amount removed from the account was 79.00. I asked why not the whole amount their answer was restocking fee of the order which I didn’t make. By the way the order had not been shipped before I canceled the order. So let’s do the math 3, 000 people cancel the order Times $ 20.00 a pop that’s $60, 000.00. How much do you need to steal before you get prison time or charged for fraud?

• Kk
      26th of Oct, 2009

I had the same thing happen. Luckily, my credit card company resolved it for me and credited my account back the full amount. I didn't see the 14 day rule and apparently that begins the minute you click that you are ordering it. Then exactly two weeks later they charged my card $88.00 and I still had not received anything in the mail. I called and they told me that they weren't responsible for the mail service or delivery. She told me to send an email to cancel and they would resolve it. I never heard a peep back from after I sent the email. These practices should be illegal!!

• Pr
      19th of Jan, 2011

I think it's all your own fault!!! If you actually read the terms and conditions it describes everything in full... I read it ALL and didn't get scammed. If you are not will to read about what you are purchasing then you bring these problems on yourself. Oh and I don't work for them... Just plain old common sense, you don't get anything for nothing.

• Mi
    Diet offer store - CHARGES
    DIET OFFER STORE
    Utah
    Phone: 877-859-0952

I ordered these knowing all I would have to pay is $3.95. They have charged me $89.31 & $8.51 every month for the last 2 months. I spoke to someone & they were to cancel my account & remove these charges. Which they did not. I spoke to someone today & they can only issue (1) refund. I want to make sure this is taken care of & I won't have to go through this every month. Please remove all charges. If not I will cancel my credit card.

• St
      12th of Jul, 2016

I also have many charges on my credit card for services I did not ask for. Totaling almost $150. This is ridiculous...and when i call there is always "more volume of calls than expected" and after 15 min someone comes on the line and tells me "their system is down, to try back later"...I have been charged for the WuYi tea and yet have not received it, even after calling customer service and being reassured that it's on its way...VERY UNPROFESSIONAL...Both the WuYi tea and the acaiberry are both very good products but with the way that this company deceives it's customers I don't think too many people will continue these products.

• Li
      12th of Jul, 2016

The same thing has happened to my daughter. Where do you fill a formal complaint?

12th of Jul, 2016

I have just had that happen to me too! I have recieved my free trial bottle of accasia berry tablets - and now the diet offer store had taken £64 from me - which is $89.31

why did this happen - im pretty sure that i didnt even visit a 'diet offer store' what can be done about this?

Im in the Uk so im not so keen on making an expensive trans-atlantic call!

Any ideas out there? soph x

12th of Jul, 2016

Here are the 'secret terms and conditions' right at the bottom of the website - i guess if you dont call to cancel by the 14th day they will charge the $89.31

hmm... this is naughty..

CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

I understand that by ordering AcaiBerry Power 500, I am agreeing to receive AcaiBerry Power 500 for a free 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $3.95 USD (non-refundable) for P&P. I understand, I may be charged a non-refundable international transaction fee from my bank, for each payment made. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 001-877-350-8480 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 14th day my credit card will automatically be charged $89.31 USD (Free Shipping) for a 31 day supply of AcaiBerry Power 500 to be shipped at that time to my door.

Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $89.31 USD every 31 days for a new supply of AcaiBerry Power 500. I understand that I may cancel any future shipments Monday through Friday by calling 877-350-8480. Our hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm MST. I understand that if I call I may be charged internation phone charges. I understand all charges are in U.S. dollars and charges will change depending on current international exchange rate

We do not accept returns on any products that have been shipped.

AcaiBerry Power 500