Diet Max/Profitvault / unauthorized debit charge

Had 2 unauthorized charges to my debit card - called 800# provided, but was directed to [protected]. One charge was for $9.76 which they claim is for some kind of club that I never joined. The other charge for $1.49, they claim wasn't a charge from them, however both transactions were from PROFITVAULT EL TECAL PA. A refund is supposed to be given for the $9.76, but they refuse to refund the $1.49. Will look for the refund, but will have to close my account so these crooks cannot access it any longer!

Ta

Comments

• Dc
      12th of Oct, 2010

I also was charged $9.76 for some product they claim I bought, which I never did. I am calling the telephone number right now to get the money refunded. I didn't see any charge for $1.49.

• Sk
      17th of Oct, 2010

I was also charged $9.76. i called the 8002568416 # requested my confirmation number for cancelation. Now I have to wait for profitvault to accept my phone call.
    I looked into the $1.49 charge...the website you purcchased the product from has in their terms and condition a sur charge of $1.49...I missed it too by not being thourough and reading the terms and conditions...heads up when you order on line read everything. By not reading is how I got screwed.