Diet Max/Profit Vault / Colon Cleanse / FRAUD/ SCAM

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT !!! It is a SCAM!!! My debit card has been charged AFTER I canceled !!! I called the company & canceled online also & still my debit card was charged !! Every time I called the company I got the run around, one time being told I would receive a refund, the next time I was told I could not get a refund because of some trial peroid of which I was not aware of in the first place ! I had my debit card canceled & somehow the follwing month they again charged my checking acct ! Only this time Not only was there a charge for Diet Max, there was also a charge for Profit Vault !! I have never heard of Profit Vault & the phone number listed would not give me any information . I googled Profit Vault & they are also linked to Diet Max !!! I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General of my state, & the Federal Trade Commission, & my bank !!! These people have stolen my money & refuse to return it !

Comments

• Jr
      8th of Apr, 2014

Fraudulent charge on my account by ColonMaxDiets.com too. I called them and after a run around said they would cancel the monthly order (I was given a confirmation number, if that's worth anything) but not the $49.95 initial charge. (5 cents under my debit card's deductible for fraudulent charges of $50.) Further threats supposedly got me a refund for the $49.95 within 7-10 working days and another confirmation number. I'll be surprised if any of it transpires, so I called the bank and canceled the debit card figuring I'm out the $49.95. Oh, and I did send an email to support@fincsupport.com, which is listed as the company that handled their financial transactions, but it was returned as a false email address.

J. Allen

• Kn
      18th of Apr, 2014

I too was charged they said I placed the order on April 16 at 2am and I did no such thing!!! Had my name address right which is even more terrifiying. I have never heard of either company and would NEVER order any type of pill via the internet!!! Called my CC and disputed it as well as got a new card . Talked to the company listed on the statement and they claim I will get a refund in 7-10 days. If i do get the product I will be shipping it right back to them. The good thing is I have only used this card at 4 places so it should help narrow down the theft of info. I used it at Walmart in Overland Park is on Shawnee mission parkway, Express at Oak Park Mall in Overland Park Ks and a place called Forever Flawless that sells skin stuff at Oak park... If it wasn't any of these place to breach my info then it was the cc (Captial One) company it's self. I would love to hear where u used your cards maybe we can crack this case.
    Knese