Diet Max c leanse / unlawfull money taken from credit card

1 Care of Copping Post Office, Copping, Tasmania, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0412766248

I ordered a free Colon Cleanse and had to pay small amount of postage I have had amounts of $99.11 $6.20 98cents on my credit statement it was written as Better Health, i sent them back with letter asking them to stop the order and to refund my money these debits were all on 4th Nov, On the 15th of November i recieved another shipment exactly the same as the first one both had no information no letter with ant details and no way to ring as no phone number .The amount taken out was $87.34.There is a name on the box Nick Profast C/- Australian Mail Services P/O Box 864 Mascot NSW 2020.I need someone to help me find out how to stop them getting my account.

Comments

• Me
      16th of Nov, 2010

I too have done the same thing and had money taken have emailed the company as the phone numbers are not valid have not had any response i have had 2 withdrawals of around $100 amounts when i should have only paid shipping of $7.50 i got the acia berry get slim aswell as the colon cleanse very dissapointed and am calling my credit card company to put a block on the card and somehow trace the company and get my money back.

• Me
      16th of Nov, 2010

You need to contact your credit card company to dispute withdrawal and they will protect u from further withdrawals from that company. I contacted my credit card company and they are sending me a new card as it has been compromised. They said up to 3 months to resolved.

• Mm
      23rd of Nov, 2010

I have had the same thing happen to me, only ordered the free trial last Thursday with only postage to pay and lucky enough I checked my credit card to find that they had charged me $104.59 x 2 plus postage of $8.06. Looks like they charge a different amounts every time they send these products out. I spoke to my bank on the Monday to stop them withdrawing any further amounts and they too will be investigating this on my behalf. The address on the box is the same - Profast - [protected]@getslimpackage.com, P O Box 864 Mascot NSW 2020.

2nd of Dec, 2010

They have stung me too, my order just arrived but i had already stop payment so now I just wait as no money has left my account.

2nd of Dec, 2010

my comment is above

• Ba
      6th of Dec, 2010

WOW...Not just me!!...Only difference is i used my visa debit card!!..I would be very interested to know if anyone has managed to locate the company!!..I believe it is affiliated with Rob Poulos! Who's name haunts my email!!...Despite numerous complaints to the "support/contact" email...Nothing!!..I don't like being a sucker!!
    I wish you people all the very best & here's hoping that we get our cash back!..(not holding my breath)..>Good Luck
    [protected]@live.com.au

9th of Dec, 2010

Hi guys,
    Please let me join the frustrated group of you out there!
    I too ordered Colon cleanse and have been charged over $200, hmmmm... it appears we have been ripped off.
    I would like to know where we go from here. Consumer affairs?
    Does anybody live in Sydney? Can someone wait at PO BOX 864 in Mascot, and then get the owner of the box to give us our money back by any means neccessary?

Looking forward to your responses,

9th of Dec, 2010

Also guys there is this option,
    I am pusuing it.

11th of Dec, 2010

have contacted the police and cancelled my card. I am thinking of also contacting current affair programs and asking them to warn others.

• Kr
      15th of Dec, 2010

I have also been scammed. Amounts of $103.45 X 2 and other postage and handling charges were also charged ot my credit card. Have tried emailing the company with no avail.

17th of Dec, 2010

My bank is now going to recoup my money but it took a lot of running around, but there is a lot of running around. Also it was embarrassing because the policeman was treating me like a dumb blonde.

• Pg
      20th of Dec, 2010

Wow, Yet another so called "sucker"!! I have threatened legal action and Dept of Fair trading to no avail. This company just does not seem to exist. I am posting back my trial package and plan to take this further. Keep posting updates and we should all be able to get to the bottom of this somehow?????

• Aj
      21st of Dec, 2010

I too am well over $200 out of pocket, have a hold on the credit card so more no charges come out, senders address...Profast Box 864 mascot. I cannot contact them at all but if you go back to the website they offer express cancellation for only $19.95 yeah sure ...

• Th
      21st of Dec, 2010

hi I too have received my tablets & have written 3 email to them with no luck. I to have been charged over $200 .I dont know what to do? debbie

• Aj
      21st of Dec, 2010

talk to your bank now the money will keep coming out, reply to any emails they have sent you requesting immediate cancellation of any orders and subscriptions, not that you will get a reply but the bank will need these to
    justify them refusing further payments to these creeps. But please make sure you talk to your credit card company or bank otherwise the payments will keep coming out, most of the banks are aware of the scam and will assist you.

• Ad
      21st of Dec, 2010

I am another victim. I think we should all report to the police seperately so they can take it seriously.

• Th
      22nd of Dec, 2010

please talk to your bank or credit union cos they are very helpful .there will stop but you will have to keep a eye on your statement for the next few months.

23rd of Dec, 2010

I went straight to my bank and cancel my credit card, filled out a form stating that I did not authorize these transactions, they sent me to make a police report to be returned to the bank, a week later i got a form to sign and today the money was refunded. so guys make a fuss and you may get somewhere and this company may get their just desserts

• Sh
      1st of Jan, 2011

I too have had this happen i sent 4 emails over a month ago with no reply to my last request today the money was taken over a hundred dollars worth.. This is a scam i have contacted my bank via email as the call centre is not open lets hope something happens

• Cr
      4th of Jan, 2011

i to got suck in i am in process with bank disputing transaction takes about 60 to 90 days you may get $ back also trying to put block on BETTER HEALTH i may have to get new card number