Diet Max/ Acari Berry Maximum Burn Xtreme & LeanBody Advance Colon Cleanse / unauthorized debit

1 Review updated:

I order this FREE 30 day trail of two products Acai Berry Maximum Burn Xtreme and Advance Colon Cleanse (saw on ABC News by Julie who did it) that did not work and has been nothing but a headache for me. I canceled within the 10 days on both and got hit with a $79.98 fee from Adv Colon which I did get back however several months later I get hit with another fee $4.97 for some club. I explained that I canceled within the right amount of time and when I cancel that means you do not have any right to keep taking money! Now just this month my acct was hit yet again but this time four times! Two .04 and two $4.97. After being on the phone for an hour and talking to a supervisor I got my two $4.97 back. Two weeks later once again .08 charge and $9.76. This time I was given another number and another hour later I got my $9.76. The last one was from profit vault [protected] El Tecal PA correct number to call for refund [protected]. I have a total of $4.41 that was done in little charges that was not refunded but this has been going on for months! Best thing to do is get a new debit/credit card and cancel the other one. Oh and never do a diet you see on the NEWS! ABC you should be ashamed and update the site to warn people!

Comments

• Km
      Oct 04, 2010

I did the same. I ordered the free 30 day trial and then cancelled it and returned the product. That was in June 2010 and I still get charges every month. Well today i had had enough when i checked my bank statement and there was another charge for 9.76. So i cancelled my debit card that I had used and that will be that. I was getting 5.00 and 1.00 charges every week but thought after my second phone call it would stop but no such luck. I have paid approximately 80.00 since cancelling with out even realizing bc the charges came in such small amounts and unfortunately I dont check my checking balance the way I should. well its over today the card is cancelled and Im done with these people.

• Mm
      Oct 04, 2010

Whatever you do, they'll just keep bouncing your credit card info around and making bogus charges. It's a scam, they take small amounts at a time so people won't notice, that's how they steal MILIIONS around the world, no joke I saw it on a news story they did. Completely illegal, that's why they're based in Panama, . After you get your refund (if you can't, file a fraud claim with your bank and file a complaint at ecommerce.gov and you'll get your money back eventually) CANCEL YOUR CARD IMMEDIATELY!!! That's the only way to ensure you won't get any future charges. Good luck!

• Fl
      Oct 11, 2010

I odered my product and they charged me 1, 49pounds on the 23/09 and the product did not arrived. On the 30/09 they charged me again an amount of 87, 47 pounds and the product did not arrive.
    This COMPANY IS A SCAM AND I AM ALREADY WITH A LAWYER WORKING IN IT.
    I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ANY PRODUCT.
    FLAVIA

• Fl
      Oct 11, 2010

They are a scam, that use the internet to make a lot of money.
    Should be punnished!!
    Flávia

• Ha
      Oct 18, 2010

I Also ordered there product and then canceled. They charged me anyway. I call them and they said the refund would be 25 to 30 days. When it didn't come I called them back and they said that I did not cancel in time but, I had. They refused to refund the money and then there is now another charge on my account for $9.76 plus $.12 international transaction fee.
    I am going to my bank to get this taken care of.

RIPP OFF big time. Someone should do something to these people and ABC NEWS for promoting them!!!

Tim

• Se
      Oct 20, 2010

Diet Max is screwing me. By mistake I ordered a product for 3 or 4 USD initially.My credit card was charged wqith 80USD later. Even after cancelling the order, they kep charging my account around 40USD for as membership charge. I called them to cancel the membership and refund the amount. They have not refunded single penny but still my account is getting charged 4.97, 9.76, 9.76 every 10 days. I don't know how to handle this at all. Please help me.

• Ts
      Oct 25, 2010

Diet Max was ordered by my boss. She has been charged countless times as well. Profit Valut may also be a charge on your credit card statement. Profit Valut and Diet Max are the same company.
    Call your Credit Card company ASAP and cancel your credit card and contest all charges that have been made to your credit card.
    Also I made a complaint to the local and higher authoritys as well to the Better Business Bureau as well

I HOPE THIS HELPS MANY PEOPLE
    I DON'T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE TAKEN BY THESE COMPANYS.

• Tl
      Oct 26, 2010

This has happened to me!!! What do i do??????????

• Ju
      Nov 09, 2010

This is happening to me as well. I did find out (after I purchased) that their quote of ABC is a scam as well! ABC never promoted them. They change the 'reporter' periodically to keep from being found out as a fraud. However my research before purchasing was not quite as thorough as my research when I discovered the scam (when I tried to cancel and no one will answer their phone lines).

• Br
      Dec 29, 2010

Well I am joining all of the above complaints! I too ordered the Maximum Burn Xtrim product! Didn't work what so ever, then called to Cancel in the 10 days and now being hit with a charge from PROFITVAULT, EL TECAL, PA for $9.76. The phone number on my CC stmt is DisConnected! I have filed a dispute with my Credit Card Co. Call your Credit Card Company ASAP!
    This is a SCAM! BEWARE!