Diedinhouse.com / They took double price from me

Don’t waste your money on the website www.diedinhouse.com. I paid $12 for the list, where they indicated all people, who died in the house you live. I waited for this list for 3 weeks, but after 2 weeks they again provided the list and charged me for $12. I sent them 3 emails and told to return money back, ‘coz I already paid for the services, but no one replied. Total scam, so avoid them and post comments about this dishonest company.

Va
Jul 27, 2014

More Diedinhouse.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Di
      Jul 27, 2014

Please email: [protected]@diedinhouse.com You can find our contact information on our Contact Us page that is linked on the home page. Also our contact information is on our FAQ page.

We have an exceptional customer service department that will respond in 24 hours or less. Our average response time is 30 minutes.
    Diedinhouse.com does not store credit card information, therefore the only time you will be charged is when you enter in your card information and make a purchase. This also means that we can never recharge you.

When a purchase is made, you receive a search credit. If you decide to use your search credit, you will receive an instant report. Then our Operations team will do some additional manual online research on your address. If any additional information is found you will be contacted immediately.

Last on the 30th day anniversary of your purchase we will rerun your address through the system and provide you with a second follow up report. We do this because we continue to improve our algorithm, receive new data providers.

You receive all two reports and manual research for $11.99.

Again, please contact [protected]@diedinhouse.com and we will quickly respond.