SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Dicks Sporting Goodsrude customer service

Review updated:

The know it all that was working the gun counter looked at us and disappeared and refused to help us. He was called out on a so called professional matter and did not like it.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Oro Valley, AZ As a customer I would like to be treated with respect and this guy is a complete rude person and should be fired. Of course the manager is also some what of a loose canon which I or others could not reason with. With service like this hopefully this store will fail...

Ru
Jan 04, 2015
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Ke
      Feb 23, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - $10.00 Coupon on next purchase
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    Johnson City
    Tennessee
    United States
    Phone: [protected]

    2/22/2010 I was instructed by the cashier and he (Curtis) even highlighted my reciept about doing the feedback survey within 48 hours...I can't find the webpage to do the feedback survey, much less get a $10.00 coupon on next purchase. There won't be a next purchase after this!!!

    0 Votes
  • Ju
      Mar 16, 2010

    i am trying to find the same survey and cannot find it. i was in the store today and the girl highlighted my receit an i have gone to several sites with no results.

    0 Votes
  • Fr
      Apr 14, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Dicks is just pulling my [email protected]#$
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    What $10.00 off ? What coupon? Dicks is just pulling my [email protected]#$... STOP IT. It ain't worth the $10.00 LIE, Dicks can have the receipts back.

    0 Votes
  • Ta
      Apr 21, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - The survey is nowhere to be found
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I just wasted about 15 minutes trying to find the spot where you do the customer survey to save 10.00 on the next purchase of 50.00!! The survey is nowhere to be found!

    0 Votes
  • El
      Apr 29, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Waste of time
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Where is the survey that Dick's receipt says to go to for the $10.00 off next purchase? I never do these survey's and decided to be a smart consumer and this is what I get...a waste of time!!! I feel like I just spent time waiting in the Doctor's office!

    0 Votes
  • Ak
      Apr 29, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - What a rip off company
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I took this stupid survey and after wasting my time and submitting, the website rejected my survey, stating that I was an untrusted site. What a rip off! I am sure that they collected by results, but didn't want to give up the coupon.

    0 Votes
  • Ik
      Apr 29, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Spent 15 minutes and could not locate the survey
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I tried to do the on line survey to receive a $10.00 coupon off my next $50.00 purchase but spent 15 minutes and could not locate the survey.

    0 Votes
  • Wo
      May 04, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - This is very poor business conduct
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I am unable to find coupon site...I wasted alot of time trying. This is very poor business conduct..I think I will, take my future business elsewhere..Thanks for nothing.. Also no one in the store, knew how to get to the site. I was gaven customer service number which is closed on weekends..

    0 Votes
  • Sv
      May 06, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Would not honor my coupon
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Went to store in horseheads had a coaches coupon wouldn't honor mine but did my daughters. manager steve real jerk. had caoches card with me and wanted underarmour. won't go back.

    0 Votes
  • Kr
      May 12, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Why keep telling people to do survey when it does not exist-poor customer service
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I shop at Dick's Sporting Goods a lot, but I am very disappointed that there is no survey anywhere and therefore no $10 off coupon!! Why keep telling people to do survey when it does not exist-poor customer service. What a shame!

    0 Votes
  • Cl
      May 17, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Avoid at all costs
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    God bless the person that finds the survey for $10.00 coupon on next visit...Joined the "DICK CLUB" today...named that one right!! Cabela's was right...

    0 Votes
  • Ka
      Jun 13, 2010

    I've had a similar experience. I've emailed the company twice and rec'd no response. I've entered all the appropriate data (a number of times) and get the following message:

    An Error Has Occurred


    Unable to create new record for name/password [Respondent:[protected]] in study [r042]
    |9109|

    0 Votes
  • St
      Jul 05, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Like some others I can not find survey which probably isn't much anyway
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Like some others I can not find survey which probably isn't much anyway. Dicks is getting to be a place that a lot of people have quit going to because they lack the items that we anglers are looking for. Sorry but will not go there if I can go else where.

    0 Votes
  • Am
      Jul 05, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Can not access the survey
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Bought a shirt @ Dick's today and the sales girl told us to go fill out a customer survey for a $10 coupon. Can not access the survey and from what I'm reading, a lot of people couldn't access it. Help!... we only have 48 hrs to do it et would like to go back to Dick's to buy...

    0 Votes
  • Ei
      Jul 06, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Their $10 coupon is a rip off
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Service and merchandizewas fine. problem came with the survey and $10 coupon. Could'nt find the survey so I could not fill it out. I know this would have been a bonus for me but if you are going to inform customers of this oppurtunity you have to be ready to deliver the goods.

    0 Votes
  • Sa
      Jul 06, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - There is no survey at their survey site
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    Yesterday I purchaced a bike at your Brighton store and was given a coupon to go online and take a survey and I woul be entitled to a $!0, coupon. guess what there is no survey at your survey site.

    0 Votes
  • So
      Jul 06, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Could not find the survey on the website for the coupon
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    T too could not find the survey on the website for the coupon. Store associates made a big deal to tell me to go to the website and complete the survey for the $10 off coupon on the bottom of the receipt. This is enough make me not shop at Dick's again!

    0 Votes
  • St
      Jul 06, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Impossible to find a survey
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I visited the Newnan, Ga. store on 7/22/09. Customer service was excellent but was instructed to go to the website listed on my receipt to take a survey and receive a $10 coupon. No survey found?

    0 Votes
  • Ri
      Jul 07, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - There is no survey to complete
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I was given my receipt in the store when I purchased merchandise from Dick's and have spent my time trying to complete a survey that is NOT there to complete. Please tell me how I can get my coupon.

    0 Votes
  • Pr
      Jul 07, 2010
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Also could not find the survey on their site
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States
    dickssportinggoods.com

    I went onto the site DicksSportingGoods.com/feedback and I, also, did not see the survey there. I would like my $10.00 coupon.

    0 Votes
  • Op
      Jul 08, 2010

    You need to get laid!

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Rilldo,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Iknoww,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Elzaro,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Kripianenko,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Frankstole,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Akemond,

    I am a employee of Dicks Sporting Goods and I want to apologize that this error as occured to you. When that happens then its you anti virus system thinks its a unsecure site and will block it. Please feel free to give our 24 hour customer service line a call at 1.877.846.9997 a call and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in retrieving your coupon so you may take advantage of the discount on you next purchase. I do hope this helps and your future experiences are more pleasant.

    Thank you for Shopping with Dick's Sporting Goods Have a wonderful day/evening

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Cloudele,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Americano,

    Well it seems I located this complaint a little too late in order to assist you in taking advantage of the discount. Next time feel free to call our 24 hour customer service and the live agent will be more than happy to assist you in locating the survey. Also here is some tips as well that's worked everytime I recieved a call.

    1. Go to the Website on the very top of YOUR internet server it should read http://dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp

    2. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback and press your enter key it should take you right to it.

    hope this helps for your future purchases

    0 Votes
  • He
      Aug 30, 2010

    Stolbine,

    I am a employee at Dick's Sporting Goods and I am sorry you were having troubles locating the survey from your reciept. I really hope I can be of assistance. From my experience from logging in complaints and concerns for the online survey I have noticed that 85% of the customers are searching it through google, bing, yahoo, and many other search engines and unfortunatly it cannot be found in that manner. The other 15% try to locate it within the website which the survey is not located on the site due to the fact the survey service is provided to us by Maritz Research Inc. a private survey organization that Dick's Sporting Goods uses. So here are some helpful tips for you I have used this to help every customer that calls in with the issue and its worked everytime.
    1. Go to the Dick's Website
    2. Now on the top of your internet server it should show
    http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp
    3. Now ERASE home/index.jsp and ADD the word feedback
    then press your enter key and it should take you there.

    If that does not work I have also attached a picture as well as visual guidence for you as well and anyone else that views this page. If then your still have issues locating the survey PLEASE feel free to call our 24 hours customer service at 1.877.846.9997 and a live agent would be more than happy to assist you in the issue.

    I hope you future experiences with us are more pleasant then what you ran into with the survey.

    0 Votes
  • Ib
      Jun 07, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Returning defective products online
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    I returned a defective item bought online and they refunded everything except return shipping...which I complained about...for the last 2 months they kept promising they would refund it they never have...I will never buy anything online from them again and I also tell my friends and family what happen

    0 Votes
  • Do
      Jun 29, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - No survey
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    NO SURVEY - $10 off survey
    I recently made a purchase at Dick's Sporting Goods in Horseheads, N.Y.
    My receipt had a offer for a $10 off coupon on my next $50 purchase if I completed a survey within 48 hours. I tried to complete the survey within 24 hours BUT there was no survey to be found!

    0 Votes
  • Kq
      Jul 06, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Never received item
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    I bought a treadmill for $1575 online (something I will never do again). The shipping company supposedly lost it. I never received it. I'm still waiting for my refund, which they keep putting off and putting off. In one week I will be able to dispute the charges on my credit card. I will never buy anything online again, and I will never buy anything from Dick's.

    0 Votes
  • Co
      Jul 09, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Buy somewhere else
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    I went into Gastonia location to buy a gun scope the old man working that department just ignored me although he waited on all the men. When finally I did get waited on he was rude and talked to me like I was an idot. I went to Bass ProShop to make my purchase where I was treated with respect and they were glad to get my business.

    0 Votes
  • Lu
      Jul 23, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Confused
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    I was told by sales people to take a survey and I would receive $10.00 I have been to your website and cannot figure out where it is. I made a purchase on 09/20/2010 of $697.46 and on 09/21/2010 a purchase of $60.96 I believe I should be eligible for a total of $20.00 in store coupons but I cannot figure out how to receive it.

    0 Votes
  • So
      Jul 28, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Bogus Coupon
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    At checkout I was told if complete a survey within 48 hours I could received $10.00 of my next purchase of $50.00 or more. There is no such website for redemption. What else is phoney at Dicks.

    0 Votes
  • Ka
      Sep 02, 2011

    Dick's is running a survey scam. there is no site for feedback much less the Promised ten dollar coupon. Next time, i will just go to academy, get a lower price and not play survey games.

    0 Votes
  • Sh
      Sep 22, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Big Store; No Help
    Dicks Sporting goods
    United States

    I am always frustrated trying to get help at Dicks Stores. Today I had to walk all over the store trying to find an employee. This employee said they'd find someone to come to the chair department but then came and said that person was busy (there's only one?) and would come when they were done. I got tired of waiting.

    0 Votes
  • Ni
      Oct 05, 2011
    Dicks Sporting Goods - Scam
    Dicks Sporting Goods
    United States

    I just have a graduate degree and am not able to complete the online Dick's Customer Survey. Waste of time and an excelent way to lose a customer.

    0 Votes
  • Di
      May 15, 2012

    Customers like you need to understand for christ sake. Us retailers bust our butts every single ###ing day to help customers everyday. Also, you need to understand that due to economic crisis, it is impossible to employ an army of workers. Just because you don't have any patience, doesn't mean that we don't want to help you out. I personally have customers that walk in and chew my ears off with questions about products and we are not like robots that can give them all the answers on a piece of paper or be in two places at the same time. Why don't you try and work in the retail industry and see how it feels like dealing with customers on a day to day basis.

    0 Votes

Post your comment