Dick Smith Point Cook / Shonky Behavior
I had the misfortune of purchasing a selfie stick from Dick Smith Point Cook. The product clearly stated blue-tooth compatible with android phones. But not this particular product, it would not keep paired with my phone and I would have to unpair and go thru the whole process of repairing everytime I wanted to use it. I demonstrated this issue to Chris at Dick Smith Point Cook and also informed him that there was an issue with this selfie stick and HTC phones. He only gave me two options, one to replace the selfie stick with another of the same brand (same pairing issue) or change to a different brand for $10 more. I could not see why I had to spend an additional $10 when they already sold me a faulty product. A refund was out of the question because it had gone over 14 days since purchased. I actually bought this selfie stick the day before my six week holiday.
Beware Chris is a shonk and will give all sorts of excuses not to stand behind their product, buyer beware!!
More Dick Smith Point Cook Complaints & Reviews
- Dick Smith - refund run around
- Dick Smith - False Advertising/Selling 
- Dick Smith - Dismissive unhelpful customer service
- Dicksmiths - Staff sales member damaged my printer
- Dick Smith Electronics - Very poor customer service
- Dick Smith Electronics - asus monitor not working correctly - request # - 6318281