Diatsu Terios / Lack of service for 9 months on brand new vehicle

1 Wtb, Wtb, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0725815539

I have bought a brand new diatsu Terios Diva and upon receipt of the car the roof had scratches on, the 7 windows had bubbles on due to poor smash and grab armor not applied correctly. The drivers window rubber went down when you used the window and the window get scratched extremely badly and the side Diva stickers, well there was none. I waited just about 3 months after numerous calls just to get my car license. And they came and just polished the roof scratches a bit to get it lighter as that was all that they could do, I informed the seller not to worry about the stickers but to just as soon as possible get the windows corrected. The seller send me to Armour in Mdb to get the quote for the windows to be corrected and no one there new I was coming and for what. After contacting them they said they would rectify the problem and give me a car to drive with when they fix my windows, after numerous phone calls i was still waiting to get my window fixed. Then the manager sent me to Witbank Diatsu for a quote, when i drove there no one new again I came for a quote just to find out they do not do windows at their workshop. I am so tired of my time being waisted driving around one place to another and phoning numerously just to be told we will sort it out and get back to you_WHEN is the big question seeing as my car is due already for its yearly / 15000km service and after 9 months I am still struggling to get my new car bought in an actual "Newish" condition: THIS IS PATHETIC, I PAID SO MUCH MONEY FOR A BRAND NEW CAR AND THIS IS HOW DIATSU TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS< LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY, LACK OF SERVICE, LACK OF RESPECT, LACK OF MANAGEMENT, LACK OF ACTION!!! IS THIS HOW YOUR CUSTOMER SHOUKD BE TREAED???? I will not recommend Diatsu to any person, the cars are nice but if you have to struggle this long just to get what you paid for is beyond pathetic!!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ASSIST!!! Suzette Venter ([protected]@gmail.com)

Su
Feb 20, 2013

Comments

• Su
      Feb 20, 2013