Dianne Herman / She is great

1 Pearl, MS, United States Review updated:

I have known Dianne for 25 years and her reputation is solid gold. She is honest, hard working, and reputable. I have bought many horses from her over the years and I have sent a ton of customers to her. If she says it is true, then it is true. She knows horses and she cares about them and there riders. There is no suspicion here! Her reputation is well-known throughout the Southesatern US and is good everywhere.

Tt

Comments

• Su
      24th of Oct, 2008

I have also bought several horses from Dianne and she will tell you things that are not even wrong! She has never lied and she knows her business. If she says it you can believe it.

• Dh
      27th of Dec, 2008

I have known Dianne for many years. She does know horses but is not someone you would want to do business with. I know she has lied and will lie to what ever extent it gives her an advantage. If you look at her on the [redacted], the complaint is an accurate summary of Dianne. She is not to be trusted with your horse or your kids..

• Di
      27th of Feb, 2009

D Hood from Southside, AL is, in fact, Kimberly Ellen Gilchrist Gazaway Lester Hood.

I have the police reports (36 pages- with photos) of the arrests of Kim Hood and David Hood in Southside, Alabama after they got drunk and beat each other up. Again. And again. They are all public record. Kim hit David in the head with a clock. David punched Kim- then he drove to the police station and tried to press charges against her without giving his name. They were both arrested. Cute.

And, by the way Kim, this harassment violates the terms of your settlement agreement in which you promise not to harass me any further. Cha-ching!

Incidentally, if anyone cares to check out Kim Hood's police/arrest reports they can be found at the Southside Alabama police department, The City of Southside, Attention: City Clerk, 2255 Highway 77, Southside, Alabama 35907, telephone number 256-442-9975, case file # MC05-064 and her husband's can be found at case file # MC05-063. These are public records- not free but really cheap, and they include the photos! I will also be happy to share the records from my civil case against her, as well as the records of the time that I had her arrested for her ridiculous and continued harassment. Kim has other arrest records from long before I ever met her (harassing other and different ex-husbands' family members!), and if anyone would like those records I do have copies! David also has other arrest records, including three DUI's. Happy to share!

•   11th of May, 2009

Dianne Herman is a disreputable, dishonest, disgusting lying obese ###. Anyone who has known her for any length of time can't fail to know that, so the above comment from the person who claims to have known her for 25 years is either from a liar, as much of a complete psycho as she, or Dianne herself trying to put a positive spin on this blog.

Incidentally, if anyone cares to check out Dianne Herman's arrest record for DUI and her subsequent suspension they can check with Hinds County in Jackson, MS. Kind of the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

• Re
      19th of May, 2009

Amy, you posted the comment just above this one. Keep it up- I need the money. Go ahead and check it out with Hinds County, Mississippi. I have no conviction for DUI and I do have a valid driver's license. Truth is a defense to slander, libel, and defamation, so get your facts straight if you don't want to have to pay me. Why don't we review the Amy Middleton facts. One- Amy cannot ride. Amy, I believe that I told you that you cannot ride your way out of a paper bag. I was being generous. You do not know how to post, you do not know your leads, and you bounce around like a fat sack of drunken potatos on a horse. Two- Amy pretends like she is married to "Dr. Kenneth Chapman" but, in fact, she is just shacked up with him. Amy and Kenny registered Mark Me High with the Arabian Horse Association with the owners' names listed as Dr. Kenneth and Amy Middleton Chapman. Kenny showed this horse in Amateur Owner classes and violated the AHA and USEF amateur owner rule. They are currently being investigated. Three- Amy owns nothing. Kenny owns the car she drives, the truck she drives and the home she lives in. There is a word for women like Amy, but Gold Digger will suffice. Four- When Amy left Harris Heights after an altercation Ashley had to call the Sheriff out. Now Ginger has had to call the Sheriff to The Silver Lining after an altercation in which she alleged that Amy assaulted her. See a pattern here?

Amy is bragging that Mark Me High placed "in the top five" in her classes at Arabian Region 12 show. What she does not mention is that even cheating, they placed fourth out of four in both classes. Maybe top five, but also LAST place. Those results are available online at the region 12 webiste. All of the boarders are gone from the Silver Lining, with the exception of one who rarely comes out. The stalls are filthy. You do know you have to clean stalls, don't you? Or do you think the stall cleaning fairy shows up at night and does it? No permanent fencing, no outdoor arena (that was supposed to be up last November), no boarders. Amy, you really are in no position to call anyone disreputable, disgusting, lying, dishonest, or obese. And you certainly are in no position to criticize anyone's alcohol consumption. Yes, pot, you are calling the kettle black. Get some psychiatric help.

• Re
      19th of May, 2009

Incidentally, I would like to point out that the one common denominator here is Amy Middleton. Everyone at Harris Heights got along fine before Amy arrived. Amy stepped in, created chaos, stirred everyine up, and left a swath of destruction in her path. Everyone out there gets along fine now that Amy has gone, and they get along with those who left as a result of Amy's behavior. Everyone at the Silver Lining has left (except one). It has almost universally been a traumatic parting, sometimes involving the Sheriff. Everyone who was out at the Silver Lining gets along with one another now. Yes, Pot, you are black.

• Ha
      26th of May, 2009

Dianne Herman is great. I have known her for years. I also know her ex whose bipolar wife wrote one of the nasty posts on this forum. I do not know why crazy people like Amy Middleton need to harass D. I know Amy. We ALL know Amy, and no one knows anything good. And speaking of dishonest and obese... She even FORGED a bill of sale to change a horse registration so she (and boyfriend Kenny Chapman, DDS) could cheat and still place fourth out of four! If you're gonna cheat you oughta win, Amy and Kenny!

25th of Jun, 2009

Riddle for Amy Middleton- What do you get if you take a big, fat bag of trash and give it plastice surgery, liposuction, fake boobs, tummy tuck, fat injections into its flat ###, inject it full of Botox, Juviderm, silicone, and collagen, fill it full of vodka, dress it up in nice clothes its Sugar daddy bought, and drive it around in a BMW its Sugar Daddy bought? Answer- a big fat bag of trash named Amy Middleton!

Another riddle- Why do you think every man will sleep with you but none will marry you? Answer- You figure it out.

25th of Jun, 2009

I have 3 horses at SL and intend on bringing more friends. The place is gorgeous! The entire barn
    (stalls included) is cleaned on a daily basis. Amy and Kenny have been nothing but wonderful to me.

Everyone's time would be better spent at their barn with their horses rather than on this website being
    SO DANG UGLY TO ONE ANOTHER.

• Wa
      1st of Jul, 2009

You are right. It is ugly. Look and see who started the ugliness. It was not Dianne.

Look what the Amy Middleton of the Silver Lining Stables, LLC wrote. Read it well because if you are out there you will have it coming as well. They have been through a stack of trainers and boarders before you ever came along. I wish you luck and watch your back. You may be interested to discover how many cease and desist letters have been sent to the Silver Lining because of Amy's conduct. You may also want to take everything Amy has to say with a grain of salt. If she is moving her collagen-injected lips she is lying. She is not a CPA. Ask her where she went to college- no one knows but she claims to be college educated. Ask her about her wedding to Kenny. She has given very long descriptions of it to neighbors of the Silver Lining, although she is not married to Kenny. A little unstable? Hmmmm...

Good luck!

• Lo
      4th of Aug, 2009

Oh my goodness! Once again, I didn't read this site before I chose to place my horse at Silver Lining Stable! My horse has been there for a couple of months now and I am just waiting for the hammer to fall! I can't say that I have noticed any of the problems you refer to with anyone, but give it time, huh. I have just been so busy since I started keeping my horse there. I have never spent so much time with him. Just in the short time I have been there I have gotten to go to a really nice show in Flora and two of the horses from Silver Lining won ribbons. I am learning so much about classical riding now. I have only ridden western and I enjoy learning about different bits and tack and of course the different seat you ride on an english saddle. They also have this trainer that comes on the weekends and her farrier is the first to trim my horse without a problem. I couldn't believe it. He just took his time and worked with him and didn't have a problem. I was so happy. I always dread seeing someone drug or twitch their horse for anything. So that made me happy. Then there is another trainer that comes up from LA. and she really knows her stuff too! I couldn't believe the jumps her students were taking and the horses never even checked up! I watched a lady jump that has never done it before. She was on a really sweet horse that took her through the course and what a thrill that was for her! That horse took such good care with her, I sure hope it wasn't one of those wild ones you were talking about on here! If it was, he is as gentle as a lamb now! There are some other people that stall there that come up and cook through the week most days and then on weekends there is always something good to eat. I walked in to get some tack the other day and they hollered at me and told me to come get my burger...it was already on the bun and fixed up for me. But I'm sure your right about this place...oh, and one night we had steaks! I was sorry I had to leave cause later that night they had a pizza party! I hope it stays this good through out this week because we have planned a fun weekend in Hattiesburg at the Paso Fino show! There is this young girl that has one at our stable and one day they put on Spanish music and she and her horse(that has won all kind of ribbons) were in the arena dancing to this music! I have never seen anything like that so I can't wait to see the show. We are going to stay in a motel and watch two days of it. Then a couple of weeks ago we went on a really nice trail ride. My horse is not in the best of shape so we couldn't make the full 20 miles but we did about half and Alice was so sweet to cut her ride short and ride back with me to the barn. She has Arabians and rides endurance so I'm sure she would have loved to finish, but took me and my boy back to the barn. She also talked about how nice my horse was and of course I loved hearing that! That whole weekend was so much fun. We rode and had classes about how and what to feed your horses and why. I have never seen people that really put their horses first like they do here. Well, so after reading all of the stuff on here I wondered about things here...because in all of the posts there is very little said about the horses and lots said about the people. Kinda makes me wonder how your horses faired through the trouble you have had. One day I snuck up there in the middle of the day thinking I would find something like you talked about in some of your post...but no, all stalls were freshly cleaned, clean water and fresh hay. Boy was I surprised! There is this one lady, kinda short with redish hair, that walks around looking at the stalls. I think she could be a little too strict about the stalls...she walks around with a wheel barrel, for pete's sake! Dr. Chapman doesn't say much, but he is always doing something. He put up new fans and the one over my horse keeps a nice breeze blowing through his little mane. He also keeps the end of the barn full of clean shavings, I guess for that lady to carry around in that wheel barrel. At night when I go up there the lights are on in the arena and they are always happy to help me when I ride. Really I hope things stay good for another few weeks because the next weekend we are making home made ice cream and then later all of the football games start and I really want to watch them on that big tv...When the guys go deer hunting the girls will be here to ride. Did I mention that this past weekend we went to an open show in Rankin Co. and had lots of fun? I am sure none of this will last...I'm paid up through the first of the year and I hope things stay happy but if they don't, I know just who to contact because all of you sound so happy on here. You know, very interested in your horses and a healthy atmosphere to ride them in. So far at Silver Lining I have had too much fun and all that they have told me is that I have to pay for my horse to stay there. I checked around and for what I get there the fee is a bargain. But I do have to pay. I have seen people keep their horses at places and just never pay...can you believe someone would do that?
    Soooooooooo, I haven't checked for grammatical or spelling errors. If you should find any I am sure they are typo's, cause I'm very smart!
    I will surely keep this site posted on how things are going, I know all of you are hoping I continue to have a wonderful experience at SLS.

• Go
      12th of Aug, 2009

I hope everything stays great out there for you. It was great out there for all of us once upon a time too. I can give you a list of people who had terrible experiences, followed by horrible harassment by Amy, at the Silver Lining Stables. Some were trainers, some were boarders, but all of them had bad, bad experiences. I wish you all the best of luck. But I do suggest you look back and see who started the nastiness on this post and keep that in mind.

21st of Aug, 2009

More scoop about the Silver Lining Stables... beofre Ginger was assaulted by Amy and left the barn, Ginger and Laura caught Amy Middleton french kissing Brian, Ginger's boyfriend ( now EX-boyfriend), and I mean a serious steamy-hot deep kiss!!! They were all at the barn one night and Amy was drunk as cooter brown and high on her prescription speed she got from the diet doctor and was all over Brian and Laura and Ginger walked up on it and caught them!! Meanwhile Amy pretends like Kenny is the love of her life and fakes like they are married. Kenny is spending a fortune for that piece of tail. At least she could be faithful!

• Ha
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I have had enough of this violence on this website and other like it.  To Amy Middleton directly:  I have saved pictures of you with Bryan at the barn at the Silver lining Stables.  If this crap doesn't stop now I will post them on this website and every other one I can find. The pictures show you as definately being you and Bryan as definately being NOT Kenny.  The act you are engaged in is an act that Kenny might not approve of you doing with another man. If I hear of you harassing anyone again, sending harassing texts and e-mails, filing lawsuits, threatening to file lawsuits, or anything else, these pictures will be everywhere so that everyone can see what kind of person you REALLY are.

The people you are harassing helped you build your barn and start your business.  They worked hard and were not paid for there work.  They worked hard because they loved the horses and because they thought you were there friends.  Some of them are my friends.  I do not know Diane and never met her.  I do know that not only did the people who rode at the Silver Lining Stables say good things about her and the care she gave the animals, but your farrier and your vet have talked about how Diane kept the horses and how bad the care was after she left.  They have talked about how nasty the stalls were after she left.  I hope they really are better now and I hope they stay that way, but I know if Amy Middleton has to clean stalls it will not get done.  I hope you are actually paying the person who does it now so that she will stay.

Good luck to all of you. This harassment stops NOW!

• Dh
      16th of Oct, 2009

I Survived The Silver Lining Stables Support Group
    To all of the numerous people with whom I have discussed our mutual horrible problems with Amy Middleton and the Silver Lining Stables, LLC in Pearl, Mississippi, I suggest a support group. By my calculations there are at least twenty of us so far (and counting). I know some of you have previously written positive things about Amy and the Silver Lining, and so did I, and I know we all thought it would be great out there. Likewise, from talking to everyone, I know that it is universal for the experience at the Silver Lining to be a traumatic experience. We all need to get together and put the fun back in the horses and leave the trauma of the Silver Lining behind us. Not everyone in the horse business is a drunken nutcase, but Amy Middleton surely is! But then, she is not really a horse person and has only owned a horse at all for less than a year. Anyone who has seen Amy ride knows that! You all know how to get in touch with me. Let's plan something pleasant.

Dianne

11th of Oct, 2010

hello, i just read this.

6th of Jun, 2012

Hi! It's DW_Rides again... My last post was on June 25 2009. I had just arrived at the Silver Lining Stables. I was in horse HEAVEN - I am telling you and could not, for the life of me, understand how so many people could say such awful mean and ugly things about Kenny and Amy! I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
    My husband, my horses, and I barely lived through the HELL we were put through at that barn!
    I know it's hard to believe the crap you read about Amy. Almost seems like an episode on Springer. So sad to say but it is true. There is something wrong with Kenny. The SLS could be a wonderful place. Since Kenny is a dentist, he has no time. He admitted that's why he keeps Amy. He needs her to "run the barn". I have an ex-friend that wrote.. she loved it there and was treated with nothing but respect. Amy ran her off, too.
    Someone needs to check on the animals and make sure they are doing ok. All Amy cares about is stall rent and vodka.

• Es

I ONLY LASTED 6 WEEKS.

• Es
      20th of Oct, 2012

I should say I only lasted 6 weeks with Amy. Do not know anything about Diane.
    I should have did my homework first.

20th of Oct, 2012

Without a scratch? Few have - count your blessings. There's a special place waiting for Amy Middleton.