Diamonds International / tanzanite bracelet I was pressured to purchase
On January 18, 2018, while visiting Costa Maya via the RC Liberty of the Seas, my friend and I went in to Diamonds International to just look around. My friend walked out spending 900.00 and myself, 199.00 on a tanzanite bracelet which I was pressured to purchase. I am not happy about this at all. The "free" necklace I was given is also a laugh. I want to return the bracelet and necklace immediately for a full refund. I paid 1/2 cash and 1/2 to my debit card. I am so disappointed as to how they pressure their customers. The quality of both items are below my expectations. The sales person, Angel C., was nice in the beginning, but once he got his manager involved, they both put on the pressure. I couldn't walk away if I wanted to without first making a purchase. Later in Cozumel, we observed another much bigger tanzanite bracelet for the same price, which proves this was no "promotional". I am on disability and cannot afford to spend money like this. I will never go into a never DI store again, unless I am provided a full refund immediately.
Updated by cdavis57, Jan 25, 2018
Oh no! I am not believing you told me this! I can't even keep the bracelet on because it is so difficult to close. I have two broken wrists which do not have full movement and I can't close this thing. This is not "buyer's remorse". This is a scam! I am not going to stop until I get a refund. I CANNOT WEAR THE BRACELET!
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - return policy and interest free for a year.
- Diamonds International - refund promised and false advertising!
- Diamonds International - diamond ring quality and customer service
- Diamonds International - fraud - statement of value does not match price on the invoice
- Diamonds International - poor quality jewelry and the company does not stand behind their products.