Diamonds International / junk jewelry
I went on a norwegian cruise to alaska in june and spotted a ring I loved. When we got home we decided to oder it. They charged my card immediately - the day I called to order the rings (6-14-07). I sent my old set as a trade which they appraised while I was there. They in turn sent me the most ugly set you ever saw. I returned the wrong set and was told the one I wanted was sold. They searched other stores and found it in cozumel mexico. I waited for 2 months before I got the set I ordered while paying interest on it the whole time. 3 months after I got the set a small diamond on the left side of my large diamond fell out for no reason. I took it to a local jeweler and had it checked twice after the initial purchase. I took it back after the stone fell out and there was no reason for it to fall out at all. No bent prong or broken prong. I called diamonds international and fought with them. They didn't want to do anything until I screamed and yelled at them. They wanted me to send it in to be fixed and they would let me know how much it would cost me to fix. After screaming and yelling some more they finally agreed to do something. Mind you, this had been over a period of a month or so. After a couple different customer service representatives and lots of screaming and yelling they sent me a letter to sign for a $300 gift certificate. I told them I wouldn't buy any junk there ever again and I would settle for no less than reimbursement for the repair. After another couple of weeks they sent me a letter to sign for agreement of reimbursement for the repair. I signed and faxed it on 1/5/08. After calling back to check on it they said they didn't get my fax. I sent it again on 1/10/08. It is now 2/10/08 and have yet to get 1 lousy cent. Diamonds international is worthless. They have no integrity at all!!! I would beg anyone and everyone to never buy jewelry unless you buy local with backup for your purchase!!!
More Diamonds International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - scam and cheating 
- Diamonds International - return policy and interest free for a year.
- Diamonds International - refund promised and false advertising!
- Diamonds International - diamond ring quality and customer service
- Diamonds International - fraud - statement of value does not match price on the invoice
- Diamonds International - poor quality jewelry and the company does not stand behind their products.