Diamond Resorts / fruedulent practices

1740 Canyon Creek Drive
I would also like to file a complaint for freudulent practices. My husband and I purchased in June of 2008 in Lake Tahoe. We have been able to book into our home base, but not able to ever book on the coast which was the reason we purchased the timeshare. We also were promised after 10% of purchase was made or 6 months of payments were received that we would get 2 free American Airline vouchers...talk about getting the run around...3 months later and STILL no voucher. You never speak to the same person twice and when you finally get a hold of a supervisor, they don't get anything done, either. We have seen an increase of maintenance fees, as well. My husband and I are headed up to lake Tahoe to stay in our home base at the end of the month and plan on making a stink at the sales office and don't really care what customers overhear as we will be voicing our disappointment!

A  25th of Mar, 2009 by
This for me is one of the mildest of co mplaints. WhenI was High pressured in singning up for Sunterra It cost me $22, 500. I told the mgr that at that time I was 83 years of age but they contnued their pressure. I have spent another $300 hiring a firm that assured me that they will sell it for me very quickly. I never recieved ONE offer.

Since I purchased My wfe became a Cancer victim. I called many times up to the main office pleading for them to buy back. But to no avail. Now with th economy as it ts for us all. As a veteran of WW2. I find this firm despicable and uncaring.Does any one have any suggestions of what I can do.

sicerely, Mel
N  18th of Jul, 2015 by
I visited them in April I have been with them since Monarch, never had problem with Monarch. Well they invited me to a meeting. They say they were going to talk about the new things that Diamond has to offer after few minutes they started pitching to buy new points. She said do not tell anyone but I am willing to give you a $1, 000 travel voucher. She told me if I cancel I will loose $500.00 of the voucher.
For the deposit I sign to get a credit card I got $1, 200. The problem started when I got home and really starting reading the papers I realized I did not need additional points. I sign the cancellation form mailed it right away. When I called them to check if they received the forms they said yes but they were going to keep $1, 000 from the credit card. I asked them why they said that I sign saying that they could keep $1, 000.00. He sent me a copy when I look at they paper I sign is the one that offer the voucher. When I told him that he said the voucher worth nothing. Now I am stuck with a $1, 000.00 bill. They are thief.

Diamond Resorts International Logo Diamond Resorts International