Diamond Resorts International / sampler package
I am writing this complaint to see if we can have our sampler package canceled due to the fact that the marketing specialist “John Kim” giving us incorrect information while selling us the package. He informed us that when we use our points we would only have to attend one presentation during our use & after we go to one presentation of 60min we would not have to do anymore however after I called customer service to book & they informed we would have to do a presentation for every time we use our points & most of the resorts don’t have a daycare for us to put our kids in while we go to the presentation. I have tried reaching out to John Kim however the front desk keeps on telling he is not in or he is in training, there is always an excuse that he is not available. I have put in a complaint with State of Arizona Attorney General & also am getting ready to get the media involved because of the lie we were told by John Kim, I also have some conversations recorded on my phone of john informing us about only needing to attend 1 presentation and then don’t need to do anymore which is not true. I have emailed the requested information to my local news stations & they informed they will be getting back with me. Does anybody know any Arizona attorney that may be able to help based on the information I have provided?
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Regal Resorts Resale - timeshare sale rip off 
- Diamond Resort - never confirm 
- Diamond Resorts International - pressured into buying; fake promises & no contact.
- Diamond Resorts - stay away from this time share company 
- Diamond Resorts - timeshare