Diamond Resorts International / sampler package

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

I am writing this complaint to see if we can have our sampler package canceled due to the fact that the marketing specialist “John Kim” giving us incorrect information while selling us the package. He informed us that when we use our points we would only have to attend one presentation during our use & after we go to one presentation of 60min we would not have to do anymore however after I called customer service to book & they informed we would have to do a presentation for every time we use our points & most of the resorts don’t have a daycare for us to put our kids in while we go to the presentation. I have tried reaching out to John Kim however the front desk keeps on telling he is not in or he is in training, there is always an excuse that he is not available. I have put in a complaint with State of Arizona Attorney General & also am getting ready to get the media involved because of the lie we were told by John Kim, I also have some conversations recorded on my phone of john informing us about only needing to attend 1 presentation and then don’t need to do anymore which is not true. I have emailed the requested information to my local news stations & they informed they will be getting back with me. Does anybody know any Arizona attorney that may be able to help based on the information I have provided?

Rg
Jun 15, 2015

Comments

Rg
  15th of Jun, 2015

We are writing to see if we can have our sampler package canceled due to the fact that the marketing specialist “John Kim” Claiming to be marketing experience survey taker, giving us incorrect information while selling us the package. He informed us that when we use our points we would only have to attend one presentation during our use & after we go to one presentation of 60min we would not have to do anymore however after I called to book & was informed we would have to do a presentation for every time we use our points & most of the resorts don’t have a daycare for us to put our kids in while we go to the presentation. I have tired reaching out to John Kim however the front desk keeps on telling he is not in or he is in training, there is always an excuse that he is not available. I have put in a complaint with State of Arizona Attorney General & also am getting ready to get the media involved because of the lie we were told by John Kim, I also have some conversations recorded on my phone of john informing us about only needing to attend 1 presentation and then don’t need to do anymore which is not true. After being lied to and being in the presentation for 3hrs, I am looking to cancel the sampler package because of the misinformation. Does anybody know a lawyer in the state of Arizona I can go to so I can get a lawsuit going with the information I have including the recording? I have emailed my local news stations with the information and currently am waiting for them to get back at me.. anyone else have any suggestions?

Gl
  18th of Jul, 2015

With Sampler I got it a couple of years ago. when I got home I realize I will never visit those places. So I sent them a nasty letter. They gave me my money back.
I am looking into filling a complain with the Las Vegas Real Estate I think is Chamber of commerce.