Diamond Internationl — false appraisal
I purchased jewelry at Diamond International in Puerto Vallarta while on a cruise. The tanzanite bracelet had an appraisal for $11, 900. They sold it to me for $4220. When I got back home, I had it appraised by a board certified gemologist who appraised for alot less than what I bought it for. I would not had bought it had I known what it was really worth! Diamond International won't take it back. Royal Media Partners, whom I contacted, backed Diamond International saying that the shopping map had a (cruise line guarantee) on it. Basically I cannot return the bracelet because it is Tanzanite and not a diamond. NOTICE THAT ALL CRUISE LINE GET A PERCENTAGE ON ALL JEWELRY SALES. NOTICE THAT ALL LINES HAVE SHOPPING GUIDES THAT WILL HELP YOU PART WITH YOUR MONEY. NOTICE THAT ALL SHIPS HAVE IN ROOM T.V. THAT HAVE A SPECIAL CHANNEL WITH THESE SHOPPING GUIDES ENTICING YOU TO PURCHASE JEWELRY AND WATCHES!!! DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT I MADE!!! YOU WANT JEWELRY BUY AT HOME!!!
More Diamond Internationl Complaints & Reviews
- Diamonds International Crown Of Light - appraised for half of the retail price 
- Diamonds International - beware of diamonds international! 
- Di Diamonds International / Crown Of Light - scam and fraud company 
- Tanzanite international - ripped off on customized ring 
- Diamonds International - junk jewelry 
- Diamonds International - crown of light rip off in cozumel
- Diamonds International - diamond
- Diamonds International - di twin band diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite and diamond ring 
- Diamonds International - tanzanite pendant - actual appraisal half of stores appraisal and amt pd.