Diamond Executives / cost me money

NJ, United States Review updated:
I am writing this complaint about Diamond Executives. They tried to withdraw money from my checking account and bounced my account to the tune of $204, then when they couldn't get any money that way, they submitted an electronic check that stated no signature required and took $149.oo out of my account making my short on my rent payment. Now who do these people think they are? They have something hidden in these online loan companies that even the trained eye probably couldn't see, and that's where they get you. And they know it's wrong, I wonder how many people they have done this to. It's not right I tell you!!!

Comments

Re
  26th of Sep, 2008

Diamond executives - Fraud

I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF DIAMOND EXECUTIVES, BUT THEY APPARENTLY OBTAINED MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM AN ONLINE LOAN COMPANY AND TOOK IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT $149. IN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK, I HAD TO WRITE THEM A LETTER BECAUSE APPARENTLY THEY DO NOT HAVE A PHONE. I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE THE REFUND BUT WILL CONTINUE TO PURSUE THE MATTER. THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND STEALING MONEY FROM UNKNOWING PEOPLE!
Ed
  2nd of Nov, 2008

Diamond Executives - Fraud
Diamond Executives
El Paso
Texas

A check in the amount of $149 was drafted from my checking account in August. I never acknowledged this company to do so. I have tried to get in touch with them via telephone and I wrote a letter in September explaining the situation. I have yet to receive an answer from them or a refund. And I can no longer get a hold of them, because when I call the phone number (18774696271) it states that they cannot receive my call because of the location of the incoming call. This seems like a complete fraud. If anyone has a different means of getting a hold of these people, please contact me asap.
Ma
  25th of Mar, 2009
Please let me know if you can get ahold of them they did the same thing to me!