Dialup Inc. DBA: iSubmit.COM / continuing monthly charge when the service was canceled

1 PO Box 910325San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18669782648

Hi,
I ordered free try of website submission on 5/26/08 at Isubmit.com. I didn't like their service and canceled the account on 6/26/08 through their website (to use 1 month free).
On 6/27/08 they start to charge me monthly fee ignoring my cancellation.
I e-mailed to them 6/27/08 and point that I canceled the service on 6/26/08 and don't want to use them anymore, want my money back.
They replied to me ones asking for the e-mail I send with cancellation. I e-mail them back with explanation. After that, they ignored my e-mails... But continued charging. New charge of $50 I fount on my account on 7/28/08.
They use their free try as a bid and then continue charge credit cards of foolish customers. Please help.
Regards,
Helen Birch
ButtonSoundBook.com

Comments

• He
      9th of Aug, 2008

Hi,
    On 6/27/08 they start to charge me monthly fee ignoring my cancellation.
    Regards,
    Helen Birch
    ButtonSoundBook.com

13th of Aug, 2008

Cancel the card. They won't be able to charge it anymore. We are going through the same thing.

29th of Aug, 2008

Hi Helen,

Please contact our office for a full refund. This must have been some sort of mistake. We are not going to charge you and will refund in full. Please contact our office at support@isubmit.com.

iSubmit

• Pa
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I am having simulator problems with company. I have emails requesting to discontinue account and they continued to bill my CC company. At this time I have submitted the paperwork to the CC investigator. I was hoping that iSubmit would credit my CC account without going through this with me CC company. If someone from iSubmit reads this then look into your internal problems. No way to do business.

• Ju
      18th of Oct, 2008

I did a trial. In the month of April. when the trial were over I were charged $50.00. up until now.
    What Iam I been charged for? I want full refund for the amount that is due me. I ask now that this be cancel.

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2008

I have been trying to call them to cancell and they do not return any of my phone calls I have spent 350.00 per month and can never find my sponsor listing any where .This company is a joke and should be shut down immediately. Note when ever a web site does not have a phone number to contact that business that should be a red flag. This company has no phone number on there web site. Not very proffessional at all. They are crooks and I will tell every one I know about how thet lie and take your money.I had to cancell my credit card because they just keep on charging my credit card every month. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE TO MUCH MONEY TO WASTE. I am filing a complaint on this company with every one possible... Very upset...

• Ra
      15th of Dec, 2008

isubmit.com "steal" the money from us, somebody should complain to police

16th of Jan, 2009

Dear Concerned Customers,

Thank you for your thoughts. This, we must admit is troubling to see. We are not in the business of stealing money from patrons. If you were charged over the trial, then we were not notified in time to close the account, or the contact slipped through the cracks somehow.

We will 100% honor any refund. We do not want to charge if you were not satisfied. It is that simple. Please contact us for further information on this if you were charged and feel that you shouldn't have been.

You can contact us using the following methods:

email - support@isubmit.com
    phone - 866-978-2648 (please leave a voicemail if necessary and we will return your call)

Sincerely,
    The iSubmit.com Team

• Bl
      16th of Jan, 2009

I posted a complaint similar to these others about iSUBMIT. I got charged for something that I was unaware that I had gotten as part of a web site that I signed up for. Apparently, their service was included as a free trial. Although I'm still not sure who's fault the oversight was, (the web sites for not being more clear of what I was getting, or mine). However, a iSUBMIT representative contacted me to apologize for any misunderstanding and assured me that there will be a full refund of the two charges made to my account. I'm sure he will honor that promise, as of yet tho' my bank statement does not reflect this. To be fair, I have to say that it has only been 5 hours ago that we spoke. In closing I would first like to offer a suggestion to iSUBMIT. Maybe if you sent a courteous reminder to their free trial members that their free trial is about to expire they would get a lot less complaints. And last but not least, thank you for your graciousness in responding to my complaint. Sincerely, Christine Anderson

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2009

I also had this problem; but after talking to Isubmit I found out that the credit card company may not have been talking to the correct company. I sent one email to the correct address (the one on this site) and that day I received a call back and everything was taken care of. I was very pleased with how 5 months of arguing with the credit card company was taken care of in 5 minutes.

Ray from RI

• Ka
      28th of May, 2009

I submit.com is a bunch of crap they charged my credit card after I cancelled my account with them as well. They did nothing for my website and I doubt if they even submitted my url to any search engines. No one calls or emails you back Maybe if they had done something they I would have continued to use their services. Businesses like this should be shut down how can you scam people out of hard earned money???

• Ro
      25th of Jun, 2009

I was aware of the free 30 day trial and the fact that I needed to cancel the account within the first month or I would be charged. I saw very little benefit from the service and subsiquently cancelled the account within the first two weeks. I found the cancellation process very combersome and unprofessional, I got no feedback from iSubmit. At the end of month I was charged on my credit card. I followed their procedures to the letter and this type of mistake is unacceptable. I consider this credit card fraud and think that iSubmit should be investigated. I have phoned their offices sent emails and used the forms on their website and I am still waiting for a reply. I am going to give them one more day and then I am going to take this up with the police.

Rowan

• Im
      7th of Jul, 2009

I hope the isubmit people read this since it appears they read this site.

I have just 3 days to the expiration of my 30 days free trial
    and I tried to cancel today but all of a sudden my password doesn't work anymore. I used their password retrieval system but it did not send me any password; I even tried it twice in case I did somethiong wrong the first time.

Even though a picture on the site says Live Support 8am to 5pm, no number is given for people to call.
    I only manage to locate a number when I clicked on the link for the 30 days free trial (trust them to include a number for that).
    However, when I rang the number a message said if I needed support
    that I should send an email to support@isubmit.com

Obviously, isubmit is giving me and countless others the run around in an attempt to avoid us cancelling our free membership so they can be charging our credit cards.

I have already sent an email to them warning that I will commence a charge back against them should they wronglfully charge my credit card.

Worse still I have not even heard anything from them since I signed up; no update, no reports, no nothing. What kind of company is that; scammmers ?

Imran

• Ru
      8th of Nov, 2009

I'm from the Philippines, and I too was foolish enough to try isubmit.com service! Nothing works and I got charged $50 without notice! I want a full refund! My email is russelgabiola@yahoo.com

16th of Nov, 2009

i'm also waiting for cacellation, my web is www.infrared-thermometer.net, they did nothing, but charged me US$ 50, i found no way to cancell it, still waiting their information, I'm preparing the cancell my credit card if their service is unable to cancell.

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2009

i want to cancel my account.I wanted try its free trail, but the website is charging $50.I want to Cancel my account before they deduct my account.$50 are big amount for me.I used my father's credit card.Please help me.I want to cancel my account.

Dattatreya

• Db
      30th of Nov, 2009

I went to discontinue my account after submitting a bit of information for the free trial, only to find out that I couldn't log into my account. The site claimed that I needed to allow cookies, when in fact my browser was accepting all cookies. This is pretty sketchy. Please help me to fix this problem. I'd appreciate a response from the company and assurance that my credit card is not going to be charged.

• Ha
      3rd of Feb, 2010

IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THEIR SERVICES, CALL AND CANCEL YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD IMMEDIATELY! Just call the fraud department of either your debit card bank or credit card company, and they will close your account and reissue you a new one.

This company is a fraud! They have many unresolved complaints, and even though they claim to still be in business, the website services they advertise are inoperative. If you sign up for their 30-day trial, you will have to submit your credit card information, and upon completion, you will receive no correspondence from them -- no receipt, no welcome message, no login info...nothing! Days after signing up, I still could not login to "my account." I finally decided to email them and ask them if they were even still in business and threatened to cancel my credit card, to which they IMMEDIATELY replied assuring me they were still in business and my account was functional. All lies. They make a lot of money off of unsuspecting people.

24th of Mar, 2010

100000 % iSubmit.COM is A FRAUD !!!

I called iSubmit, I emailed - NO response. NO service provided.

PEOPLE - call VISA (If you are in the United States or in Canada, please call +1-800-VISA-911 for customer assistance.) someone need to close this company!!!

Put claims on http://www.bbb.org/us/consumers/ the more claims, the best result will have!

VISA COMPANY told me that they will investigate this case, the more complains the more possibility this company will be closed forever !!!

• Se
      9th of Jun, 2010

I called the number to cancel my account, and of course the phone just rang and rang, and rang. So I went into my account preferences, and changed my cc info to a gift card cc that I know has no money on it. Let them charge me $50.00 for a gift card that has $ .60 on it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!