Diagroup / Unauthorized charges

1 3936South Semoran Blvd. Suite 367Orlando, FL, United States
Phone: 866-531 9324

Dia Group contacted me and said that they could save me $2500.00 in interest on my credit card payments. I paid them $690.00 to get my credit card interest rates reduced. When I spoke with one rep. he didn't do anything, I spoke with another rep. and he didn't do anything, He told me to fax some papers to them and I would get my $690.00 refunded. I faxed the papers he asked for, then they asked for more, I faxed those no results. I called numerous times and could not speak with the same person at all one of the two last times I called was on August 21, 2008 and they told me that they were sending my money. I called on September 9 2008 and was told that it would take 45 days to receive my refund. As of December 3 2008 I have not received my refund, and as anyone can see it has been more than 45 days, in fact it has been 74 business days, ( not counting weekends). They also told me that they were a new company and had to get my refund from Dia, but they didn't tell me what their name was, but they were answering the same phone # listed for Dia. I have been trying to call them recently but they are not answering any phone calls now. If anyone can help please contact me.

Va