DHL — waybill:[protected]
The deputy commissioner of customs,
Subject: request letter for waive of noc/bis.
We had visited bis office for noc/ clarification certification in velachery, chennai on 26th apr.
They said importing product is not manufactured from india so unable to provide it and ms. Vasantha from bis office spoke to customer care executive informed same.
And after your instructions /mails contacted delhi, they gave quotation for bis certificate 1.2 lakh with service tax and duration of 90days.
But totally value of the batteries 10k /- and I am currently in financial hardship.
As am unable to pay 1.2lakh for noc and respectfully ask that you consider letter for waive of noc.
Kindly advise me further, and we very much unhappy and dis pointed because no response.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers 
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service 
- DHL Express - customs clearance