DHL / dhl poor service and disregard to clients

1 OR, United States Review updated:

I was supposed to get a package from Europe and when I was tracking th epackage online it was bouncing back and forth from Wilmington to Germany. I then called in to question why it was not corrected . The Customer service had no clue what I was seing on their Website. They would not start a package track until the next 2 days. Finally I made another call to file a complaint the customer service did take it. They could not track a package and gave me all kinds of excuses . I told them that most or all packages on their plane has a bar code, why is it showing being scanned back and forth from the USA and Germany. They told me it was just the Cargo container as being scanned and not the actual package. If it was the container then all the other packages in the same container should be missing too? Well a week later they could not still find my package and were VERY VERY RUDE at me assuming I was dumb enough to accept their lame excuse for their lack of Preocess Controls. I was also told that the Bar code scamn we see on the tracking website is done by a person physically scanning the packages. Well how in the world would they loose a package if it was flagged as missing ? Poor Poor Service no wonder they are loosing customers.

Comments

• Ar
      27th of Jan, 2011

Also have a problem with delivery. Parcel from Germany to France travelled for 8 days, but according to DHL tool should come in 2 days. One more thing: according to tracking tool package arrived 5 days earlier than in real life. SO by tracking system parcel was delivered in 4 days, declared in DHL 2 days, real 8 days!

LIARS!

• Jb
      11th of Mar, 2011

102-8420658-5698619 / USA to Vietnam, via dhl
    Please review the zip files.
    I and other western people I know living in Vietnam all say the same thing about dhl.
    If I had an address for DHL in Germany I would forward all that I have to say.
    Please feel free to do it your self
    VIETNAM “DHL” IS NO GOOD, LIARS, THIEVES, THEY HAVE EVEN TRIED TO SEND ME A VIRUS 4 DIFFERENT TIMES FROM THERE HCMC OFFICE.
    The package is not lost, it is in HCMC, dhl’s office. they want more paper work and money. You should let dhl corporate office know about this.
    Even the managers in HCMC are involved in this money stealing game they play.
    I have personally seen them copy dvd’s and then package them in a plain dvd case.
    And they charge the people 40, 000 VND to inspect the dvd’s. ($2.00 usd)
    I do not have any problems with Vietnam post office, USPO, UPS, or fed-ex.
    Its not the money, I have the greatest respect for Amazon.com. Its your DHL Vietnam carrier I have the problems with.
    I receive 2 to 3 packages a week and the only problem I have is with dhl.
    GET RID OF dhl, THERE BAD FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
    I HAVE WELL OVER 1, 000 dvd's AT MY HOUSE, NOT COPIED, I BELIEVE IN BUYING AND PAYING FOR THE SERVICE THAT IS PROVIDED ME.
    I can buy series 5, Dexter, for $1.00 per dvd.(copies) Amazon.com and DVD empire do not even have it yet.
    I do not buy copies.
    Please just cancel my order on this dvd that dhl is holding. And let them know they are costing you money here in Vietnam!

Respectfully