DHL Express / false delivery attempt!

1 7059 Elm RdLinthicum Heights, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-850-5602

Poor delivery service- Lied about delivery attempts. Did not ring door-bell or knock on door. Customer was home at times of delivery. Did not make physical attempt to deliver package, yet left ticket on door. Upset Customer after paying over $25.00 for shipping!

Comments

15th of Aug, 2008

DHL IS A TOTAL SCAM...
    They told me they had made 1 delivery attempt when I was home and apparently "I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR" ###.
    So the next day the told me they would deliver the package.
    I had a plan, I set up some video cameras around my house to prove they would not come.
    Effectivelly, they never showed up hence in the online tracking system, it appeared as a second attempt made. I called the DHL offices and they told me they driver was there at a specific time of the day. They even made up a ###ing time to fool me.
    I am planning to take this further with the video-recordings I have. I talked to my lawyer already and he said we could start off by sending a complaint letter and later on ask for money...Lots of money.
    I WILL DO SO...
    This is the THIRD and last time they fool me. This time I paid $180 dollars for the service. SCAM...
    I'm planning to get at least $25, 000 dollars for something called " False delivery of information ON POURPOSE".

PLEASE NEVER USE DHL IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN.
    AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT ME AT: elchurcoquintero@hotmail.com
    THANKS.

12th of Jul, 2016

My shipment was not delivered in time. It shows it is with driver since 1000 am and not delivered to me all day. The item inside was mainly food, all spoiled and damaged. One of the worst company and employee. I call customer services to know the status and ETD, the manager not interested. This company is making fun of their customer.