DHL Delivery Service / overnight delivery.. not

1 Nicholson, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-942-4654

On Thursday, June 5 I was informed that importent financial papers would be sent 'OVERNIGHT DELIVERY" from a bank in Pittsburgh, to a manufactured home dealer in Lawton, Pennsylvania. On Tuesday of the following week we still had not received the papers. We were informed that the papers were mistakenly returned to Pittsburgh, by the DHL delivery person. We were assured that the papers would be re-sent and we would have them in time to sign on Thursday, June 12 (one week for OVERNIGHT DELIVERY). Our agent has now called us to say that the papers are not delivered and that she will again attempt to find them. The bank assures us that DHL has them. I don't find this comforting in that DHL can't make an OVERNIGHT DELIVERYin a week long period. This company doesn't seem to care who thay are affecting, or how. It seems a very arrogant attitude towrds a public that can, (and will in the future) use other services. I will have to make sure that anyone I have importent dealings with doesn't utilize DHL services.

Comments

• Mm
      19th of Feb, 2008
    DHL Delivery Service - Failure to deliver to address
    DHL
    Albany/Schenectady/Troy
    New York
    Phone: 1-800-225-5345
    www.dhl-usa.com

DHL has failed to deliver packages to my house on two occasions. The driver has falsely stated that the package was left on the porch. Neither time did the driver come to my house. On the first occasion the package was delivered to the neighbor's. This second time the package was not delivered to any neighbor and I have the problem of getting the shipper to file a claim. Also, I have to pay a second time to get the item shipped to me.

• Ho
      14th of Mar, 2008

I have ordered a toner for my Dell Printer from Dell. I have not received it. A tracking says that delivery attempt was made yesterday at 12.33 PM.. My office was not closed as indicated in your documentation. I am waiting for the delivery.. My office was not closed today either.

My tracking number is 56716948282.

March 14, 2008

• Ir
      11th of Jun, 2008

I have to agree> DHL was supposed to overnight a set of papers from a bank in Pittsburgh to a manufactured home service in Northeast Penna. This was on a Thursday. It is now WEDNESDAY of the following week and it still isn't here. The papers were "delivered" but "mistakenly" taken back to the sender by the DHL driver. I could have, and should have driven out to Pittsburgh myself. The quality of the employees of this company is poor at best and eneptitude is the company motto. Meantime, no papers, no home. THANK YOU FOR THE OVERNIGHT SERVICE.