DHL / delivered into wrong country - 2 times

1 France Review updated:

On 7th August I sent keys to a real estate agency that will rent my appartment in Turkey.As there are some customers who would like to see it, time was critical for me and for agency also...Of course I have choosen DHL trusting their express delivery service!Expecting latest on 8th August afternoon keys would be on hands of my agency and even maybe rent my appartment.On 11st of August, Monday, agency called me saying he couldnt received the keys yet!I was trusting DHL really so much that I even didnt need to check their tracker system during this 4 day considering keys should have been arrived into correct adress.When I looked into their website for the status, there was a nice!! suprise waiting for me...My appartment keys was delivered into DHL office in Erbil/ Iraq instead of agency in Istanbul/Turkey...Is that an acceptable mistake? I said okey, everybody can make error..I called DHL France Customer Service and I tried 5 days to redirect my keys into correct country!After hours spent on phone and explaining into each call agent my problem finally Friday they redirected my envelope to Turkey...But suprises never end with DHL..Today! When I looked into their tracker system, my keys were again arrived into Iraq but this time into Bagdat after going to UK and Germany..When all these things were happening, my real estate agent called me and said persons who would like to see my appartment saw another one and not potential customers for my appartment anymore..And some others also...I am still calm, I am waiting and wondering the capability of DHL to sent my keys into correct adress...As of today it has been already 10 days that I sent my envelope..After my 5 days try to send it back to correct adress, today again I talked to DHL customer service agent and get a promise to deliver it on Monday!...Should I belive it? I dont believe actually...What I believe DHL France is really giving zero quality service on delivery and their customer service is a waste of time...They are doing what they wanted to do, not what customer asked...

Bu

Comments

• So
      21st of Jun, 2009

Yea these guys are hopeless. I paid top rate for 2-6 day international courier. My item was supposed to go to ohio. Wen looking a tracking it went to LA the Wilmington USA, then ALASKA! THEN HONG KONG!!!

What the hell?! It also says the destination is Whashington when it should be OHIO?!

This being said why would they sent it to HONG KONG?! if the destination on THEIR website says WASHINGTON?

Washington is the wrong place anyway but at least it would have been in the states right? WHY HONG KONG!!!

This was a item the was being returned to sender as they sent me the wrong package. Of course they will not send me a replacement as they will not get their product!!!