DHL / dhl non delivery and theft!
I contacted O2 about upgrading my contract on my mobile phone and getting a new phone after being with O2 for several years. I upgraded and was to receive a new O2 XDA pda phone in the post the following day. I received several E mails from O2 confirming the dispatch of the phone to DHL. I was given a tracking number to track the delivery and thus checked as to when this would delivered. I am a teacher so i requested the phone be delivered to the school where i could be summonsed by the Office staff to sign for my new phone. Upon looking at the tracking I found it telling me the item had been delivered and signed for by a Mr Taylor. I looked in the office and asked the office staff if anyone had seen or signed for a parcel from DHL. No one had. The head teacher of the school is Mr K Taylor. and this is written on the school sign however On the day of the delivery Mr Taylor was absent after an operation. The courier DHL told me it had been signed for by Mr Taylor and they had his signature, something impossible as he was not in school and had not be once I had spoken to him. DHL say they are investigating but cannot do much now hey have a signature. This is a joke as O2 May not replace the phone on the strength that it was signed for. What a rip off. If you want a new phone, do yourself a favor and avoid delivery, go t a shop.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - delaying of a shipment
- [Resolved] DHL Express - lack of interest
- DHL Express - customs and duty charges
- DHL Express - wrong delivery
- DHL Express - undelivered shipment