DHL / late delivery and unorganized setup
I had a shipment sent to me in Riyadh Saudi Arabia from iHerb.com in California on 2/9/2009,
I received it on 3/4/2009.
DHL staff in Saudi Arabia called me a week after my shipment was held
in Bahrain asking me for some papers they claimed is requested by
custom. as this was not my first time receiving such items. I
immediately contact the customs office who assured me that will
inspect/clear the shipment once it arrives in Riyadh. For weeks I
tried to convince your Riyadh Staff to bring my package to Riyadh but
they keep insisting on this alleged papers or permits.
Finally and after nearly 25 days I received my package.
DHL should fix its Saudi operations and remedy this mess.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - wrong delivery
- DHL Express - undelivered shipment
- DHL Express - complaint about service reliability and false information
- DHL Express - delivery
- DHL Express - awb 6470537360 - express shipment