DHL / bad service
DHL might more appropriately named DHB for DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH in awaiting delivery.
I made an online purchase from a vendor who has a warehouse located about 25 miles from me in NJ. DHL picked up the order that same day, then delivered it to a hub in Allentown PA. Somewhere along the way the merchandise was broken and returned to the vendor. Their online tracking service stated it was delivered to me and signed for.
DHL never satisfactorily answered my queries about what was happening, and the vendor wasn't much help either.
Finally, a replacement shipment was made and, according to DHL's tracking service, was to arrive the next day. Instead it went to a hub in Iowa where the tracking service said it was received, then sent out. Nothing!
Finally I was able to speak to a live person who told me the shipment was damaged. I finally got them straightened out, and they realized it was the FIRST shipment that was damaged.
The second shipment seemed OK, but it had been mistakenly sent to Iowa by truck and was now on a truck back to NJ. It will arrive in about a week.
I don't know if it will or not, but I will heretofore check to see if vendors use DHL. If so, I simply won't order from them.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - dhl delivery not as scheduled, damaged, and left outside door
- DHL Express - service!!!
- DHL Express - customer service
- DHL Express - customs clearance
- DHL Express - shipping service