[Resolved] DHI / Roshan Bandara

1 40 Amarasekera mawathaColombo, Sri Lanka Review updated:

The owner of this business is a well known crook in Sri Lanka with Mafia connections. He is now running this DHI business to money launder drug money. They charge many laks of rupees for simply planting hair on baldy people and use that money for drug trafficking. The hair they plant doesnt grow and anyone complaining is assaulted. so be ware of this crook. When you go DHI he pretend to be a doctor. He has never even been to school forget medical school.

• Resolution statement

DHI customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Re
Dec 1, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      7th of Dec, 2015

Hi, I am Roshan Bandara from DHI Medical Group and I believe I should respond to the pathetic and baseless story which was publish above regarding me and my trade.

In addition, in this day and age, don’t responsible “Writers” corroborate their stories prior to publishing…….???!!!...which they could have done at DHI Colombo 5 or [email protected]

Let me start with a short brief about DHI: we are a 45 year old Global Medical Group having presence in more than 36 countries with 60 clinics and countless happy clients across the world

Within a year of establishing our Colombo operation, we have become a ‘successful international organization’. Apart from the high quality of our service and results, we strongly believe in educating people about “the good” and “the bad” of the hair loss industry. This is obviously causing the desperate “wanna be” guys who have been cheating innocent patients on the promise of getting their hairs back to react in this pitiful manner!! .

I would be very happy to welcome any one of you to our clinic and show what great techniques we use which contributes to our world class results. Apart from our other core values…..it’s important to note that ‘Transparency’ is one of our founding principal, globally, so we encourage as much interaction among our clients as possible, of course without ignoring their request for privacy.

A bit about me……., in the last 20 years I have worked in organization like John Keells holdings, Minor International & Carsons Cumberbatch at a Senior Management level. If you are keen verify any of this….please feel free to browse some annual reports as they are all public companies.

So my dear friend…….. if you really want to help people through your posts then please share your identity and concerns with us in order to enable us to understand your intentions better