[Resolved] DHGate.com / wedding dress from baby online

Babyonline/Sophie Xie/13860917562 East 1dt floor, No. 20 building, Hefeng Industrial park, No. 2 Tanisha Road, High-tech district, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China. Postal code 215011, China, China Review updated:

Hi, Im from South Africa Pretoria. I ordered a wedding dress from baby online and paid for it on the 17th of October 2018. The dress arrived mid November 2018 and I told the seller that i was not happy with a dress since it didnt look like the dress in the pictures at Dh gates and the material was totally different from the picture. The size of the dress was also too big for me and the dress was shapeless. The seller then told me to return the dress as I needed a refund and she said I can use any post services to ship the dress back. On the 19th of November 2018 I shipped back the dress using postnet and I paid R3179. 00 for the shipment. i then informed the seller that I shipped the dress and requested for a refund on the amount I used to ship the dress since it was not my fault that she designed a bad disappointing dress that didn't look like anything on the picture. I told the seller that the dress arrived on 24 November 2018 to china and it was delivered on the address that she supplied. The seller ignored my messages and after a few days she told me that she will not accept the dress and I must take it back to SA as she wants it to be posted on post office. I then reminded her that she told me to use any post service to ship the dress and I told her that I even took a loan to ship back the dress since I didn't have any money. Im now stressed and bankrupt because of her mistreatment and negligence. Last week I received a call from postnet and they told me that the parcel is on hold in China since the seller refused to pay 15 dollars to collect it. I told the seller about this and she was rude to me as always and refused to collect the dress. I am therefore requesting DH gates to urgently refund me a total amount of R9541. 00 that baby online owes me. R6362. 00 is for the dress that I purchased and returned and R3179. 00 is for the shipment costs. pictures of these amounts are attached here. Baby online doesn't care about customers needs and rights, their service is extremely bad, disappointing and it lacks quality. They are greedy and they made me believe that online shopping is the worst thing ever that should not be considered by anyone.

DHGate.com
DHGate.com

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hi Silondiwe,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,
    Riane
    Customer Service Center
    DHgate.com

Si
Dec 04, 2018

Comments

• At
      Jul 05, 2019

HI,

I am writing from the Bronx, New York, and had a similar experience with Sophie Xie. The woman is a con. My ordeal has been ongoing since March 14th. I have no dress, no money and DH Gate says there's nothing they can do. Guess what? They can stop advertising her cheap copies and lying ads. I'll never buy from DH Gate again and will tell anyone who will listen not to either.

Sorry about your experience, Silondiwe. There are sharks out there, and you and I both got bit by the same one.

Athena